He Just Can't Stand You-Liam

You weren't sure what exactly you did to him , but he just couldn't stand the sight of you.

You were nothing, but nice to Liam. Yet he hated. It actually hurt you more than you'd ever say, because you have an not so innocence crush on him.

Right now you are cooking dinner for the boys. You meet them all through Zayn, since he was a child hood best friend. You loved all the boys, they treated you like family, all except Liam.

As you were about to set some of the already full glasses a tea on the table you ran straight into Liam, causing all the drinks to spills on his favourite shirt.

"Oh my, Liam I-"Shut the FUCK up!! You did this on purpose you slut!! Damn you're always in the way!!" He screamed at you

You looked away embarrassed at the fact he thinks your a slut. You just walked away and went to your room to cry.

........few weeks later

Ever since that day you spilt the drinks on Liam, he has made rude, snarky and hurtful comments towards you.

You tried to ignore it, but everything he said you believed.

"Hey, (Y/N) do you want to have one of our old eating contests?" Niall asked enthusiastically

"Sure" You chirped

Just then Liam walked in hearing it all.

"Do you really think you need to eat anymore? If I didn't know you I'd think you're pregnant." Liam stated

After that being said you ran upstairs to your room. You've always had a big problem with your weight. You were anorexic when you were younger. So his comment pushed you over the edge.

You went to your bathroom, grabbed your toothbrush, was about to shove it down your throat, when a hand shot out to stop you.

You jerked away not expecting anyone being there, especially Liam.

He looked sad. He knew this was his fault.

"Why?" He whispered barely above

"You said I was fat so you know. I'm only trying to loose weight." You spat

"Look I'm sorry. You just pissed me off, because I've never felt this way for someone so soon." He sighed

You started crying because of everything that has happened, Liam just held you, whispering sweet-nothings into your ear.

After you and Liam were close and eventually started dating.