My new neighbour - Harry

"So this the only other apartment available. I'm sorry if it's not to your likings, but it's the best we have that fit your budget." The woman said looking at me with a scowl upon her face.

"It's fine ma'am. I can't thank you enough for saving my spot." I said politely, looking down at my feet. "I'll take it."
-----------------------------------
4 months later
-----------------------------------
"Uh, shit! Where the fuck is my couch?" A deep raspy voice yelled throughout the apartment. I shot up in bed at the voice. I knew that voice. Well I didn't necessarily know that voice, but I heard it a few weeks ago at a club.

There was this guy there with longish brown curly hair and he had been sitting on a bar stool with his legs bent up on the first bar ring on the stool with a guitar on his legs and he was strumming and singing this beautiful song.

"Fucking hell! What happened to all my stuff?!" I jumped out of bed on the second shout. I tip-toed out into the living to see the same man.

"Uh, e-excuse me? Sir, umm this is my apartment and I like it if you left. If you don't I'll be forced to call the cops." I whispered, once he noticed me standing by the doorway to the bedroom.

He sneered at me while pointing at himself, "You're going to call the police on me? When in reality I should call them on you. This is my apartment. And where is all my fucking stuff?"

I would have answered sooner, but I noticed the guitar down by his feet and I knew it definitely was him, "It's you." I whispered, looking at him in awe.

"What?" He barked, I jumped, before shaking my head and mumbling nothing.

"Listen, I don't know what's going on. When I rented this apartment out there was nothing, it was empty. So how about you stay the night and we can call housing tomorrow and get it all figured out." I suggested, fiddling with my fingers.

The man before me walked slowly towards me, "I have a better idea. How about you walk your happy arse out of my apartment right now." Before I could utter a word he had me by my arm and was dragging me towards the door, and before I could even blink I was outside with the door shut in my face. I stood there for a moment with the cold air blowing on me.

What was I suppose to do? I had no phone, no money, no car, no friends. Nothing. And he was a powerful man. There was no way I was going to go up against him. I slowly sat on the ground curling my legs up underneath me, but it was no use. I knew I shouldn't have worn just a T-shirt to bed. But it was comfortable.

I curled up into a ball and laid down in front of the door. And even if it was blistering cold I still found sleep.

-----------------------

I woke up to someone picking me up, and a mutter, "Shit." I curled deeper into the warmth that surrounded me.

I felt myself being lowered into more warmth and I felt the person who carried me into bed slide in beside me and wrap me up in their arms. "I'm so sorry." They whispered, I cuddled closer. Trying to contain their warmth. "Shit, I'm such a fucking idiot." Was the last thing I heard before I fell back asleep.

---------------------------

"Yeah, thanks." I heard quietly before I felt someone crawl back into bed with me.

"I'm awake." I whispered, as I felt him brush my bangs out of my face. He continued to play with my hair and didn't stop when I finally opened my eyes.

"I'm so sorry about last night. I'm a fucking idiot. Which isn't excuse for me throwing you out in the cold in just that." He sighed shifting to his back. I nodded, "Also I called housing and they realized their mistake. It's still my apartment but I worked it out so that we could both stay here, that is if you want." He asked looking at me.