He thinks you're cheating

Zayn-

You had just gotten back from the mall with your mum and brother, you couldn't wait to show Zayn the watch you got him.

"Zayn! I'm home. Babe, guess wh-" You stopped talking once you saw him. He was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You were worried, he looked upset

"Why don't you tell me?" Zayn raspy voice rang through, he lifted his head. You gasped in surprise. His eyes were bloodshot and he had tear streaks down his face.

"What are you talking about?" You ask coming over to his side, he jump up and threw a magazine towards you.

"THAT IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!" He shouted

The magazine had a picture of you and your childhood friend Jake, who by the way is gay.

"Zayn its no-"Not what it looks like?! You know what you can be a slut all you want were over!" He growled, getting up and grabbing his coat

"Zayn!! Wait, that's my friend Jake, he's gay!!" You shout running after him

"He is?" Zayn whispered, more to himself than you

"Yes, I'd never cheat on you." You sighed cupping his cheek, and kissing him

Harry-

"(Y/N), why? Why would you do this to me?" Harry sighed, looking at you with a heartbroken expression

"Harry, I wish you'd believe me, I didn't cheat, he's my brother in law, why can't you just trust me?" You whispered

Earlier while you were out Harry had gotten on twitter and some fans tweeted him a photo of you and your brother in law, but the photo was photo shopped, you tried telling him, but he won't believe you.

Before he could answer there was a knock on the door, you got up to gett only to open it to your sister and brother in law.

"Hey (Y/N), you left this in our car (Y/BL/N) found, and I thought I could use this as an excuse to come visit." (Y/S/N) laughed, you looked over to see a very embarrassed Harry.

You glared at him, and turn back your sister and brother in law and plastered a fake smile. "Thank you. You don't ever need an excuse to come over."

Your sister nodded and told you she had to be at work soon, so she left

"So still think I'm cheating?" You hissed at him. You walked to your bedroom because you felt the tears swelling in your eyes.

Once you got in your room, you laid on the bed. Crying, than you feel the bed dip in and you feel Harrys arms circling around your waist.

"I'm sorry." He whispers kissing your shoulder.

You let out a sob, turning to face him,"Why can't you believe me?"

"Because I get scared. I'm in a band, people screw with you all the time. I am scared, because people use me and I don't want you to be the next one I find out that's using me." He said, playing with your hand

"I'd never. I'm in love with you Harry." You whisper, rubbing your thumb up and down his cheek

Louis-

You were coming home from a business trip to America, while you were there you ran into your ex-boyfriend Tyler.

You were hoping there was no rumors spreading that you were cheating Louis, but hopefully if there was Louis would know not to believe it.