Harry - He hits you

I can't believe what I was hearing. I knew the tears where running down my face like a broken dam, but I didn't care. I felt like my heart was ripped out and stabbed multiple times.

"Why?" I croaked out. My boyfriend Harry six months just admitted that he's been cheating on me. And he didn't feel bad. I'm not if its because he's drunk or if he actually doesn't care.

"Because you're a fucking prude. And besides she's fun. I mean yeah she's a whore, but she's a nice fuck." He laughed drunkenly.

"Harry I don't feel like hearing how she is in bed. You fucking asswhole. I've given you everything, I've been faithful, I've been by your side! I've done everything in my power to be that girl you want, because you were so scared of being with a girl only to find out she used you for fame! But I didn't! I loved you for you! I trusted you! Dammit! Wasn't I enough!? I ju-"I got cut off a searing pain on my check. That asswhole. "You fucking prick! You hit me?! I love you, I've tried being everything you need, than you break my heart and fucking hit me! Don't touch me! I've given you everything! Everything, I've taken hate, lies, rumors, loosing of friends and families, I've always taken your side for everything when everyone was against you and this is what I get?!" I spat, breathing heavily, I grabbed my keys heading to the door, but Harry's hand on my wrist made me stop. I hated the sparks  that tingled down my spine from the simplest of touches.

"Please don't. Especially while you're made. Please I know I'm stupid. I know I probably lost your trust. I know I'm an asswhole. I know you've done all that for me, but (Y/N) I was scared because I was falling for you. I was scared because that was it. And I thought maybe if  I hurt you, you'd ending up hating me and leave, because I didn't want you to stay with me anymore, because I knew of hurt you, but I can't stand seeing you like this. I'm so sorry for hitting you. I'm so sorry for cheating. She isn't and never will be better than you. I love you. Please don't leave." He begged, I stood still for a moment, before turning to him and crashing my lips to his, mumbling 'I love you too'.

Sure he's not perfect but I love him.