Ebott's Battle Begins

The war...it is almost ready to start. The Grimm are just outside, as a shield made of magic has been made. The people of Ebott, they had studied enough magic to fight against the Grimm army that is ready to consume them to death.

The City of Ebott...the only place where its residents know the existence and the art of magic...they have honed their skills enough to finally take on the armies of Salem, and her brand new second-in-command, Nightmare.

Nightmare is now waiting for the shield to be lowered, so that he can finally call the command to have the Grimm charge in and start to attack the city, and try to get to Sans, so that it will make it easy for himself to finally win for Salem. As Sans has been the biggest thorn on Salem's side, as well as the most powerful opponent that she will ever have to face soon, Nightmare had decided to deal with sans all by himself, and with the added benefit of getting the Relics for Salem.

But Sans knows that Nightmare would make an attempt to face off against him in order to get him out of Salem's way. Which is why he brought the Relics to the Pocket Dimension with the house in it. The White Sand in the beach were still immensely beautiful.

He has not forgotten when he found that he has access to this place, which he uses in case he needed a replacement for his home, and needless to say

He has not forgotten when he found that he has access to this place, which he uses in case he needed a replacement for his home, and needless to say...it is an enjoyable home to be inside of. And he even takes his lovers inside of this place when he feels like they need to be comfortable, and that they need some alone time with him to feel better. Sans sighed...as he looked down and smiled down at the sands of the dimension he had once lived in.

as he looked down and smiled down at the sands of the dimension he had once lived in

"It always was the best place to be in. Hopefully...this isn't the last time that I get to see it for the test of my life."

Sans spoke out, before he went out of the portal, and is now back into Ebott City, before he began to close it behind him, and is now back inside of his old house, which is still clean, due to the fact that Amber and Sans had cleaned the entire thing together, although they did make a little more messes. As he looked down and sighed, he looks out the window of his old house, and saw the Grimm are waiting outside, patiently, like a predator waiting to take the prey by surprise.