Downfall and Highrise

Ruby and Yang are now facing off against Mercury himself. Mercury jumps back and kicked Yang away, and his jumps back again. Ruby than charged at him. He uses Talaria to kick Crescent Rose out of her hands. He than speaks sarcastically and very mockingly at her.

Mercury: "Uh oh, what're you gonna do now?"

Mercury tries to throw a left cross, but Ruby ducks and headbutts him upwards - in a similar manner to what Ozpin taught her what to do. Mercury steps a few feet backwards and holds his nose in pain, before growling at Ruby. Ruby than picks up Crescent Rose, and speaks to him in a angry voice

Ruby: "Whatever it takes to shut you up."

Meanwhile, Nora Valkyrie is seen holding Magnhild up defensively protecting Jaune Arc, who is still healing Weiss Schnee.

Nora: "You guys doing okay?"

Jaune: "I- I think so. She's coming to. I just wish this would go faster."

Nora: "How about you don't complain and just be thankful you unlocked your Semblance when you did."

Jaune: "My Semblance?"

Nora: "How else do you think you're healing her, dummy?"

Jaune stares back at her in disbelief before looking back down at Weiss.

Jaune: "No. I don't think I'm healing her. Our Aura heals our bodies. It feels... it feels more like I'm using my Aura to amplify hers!"

Nora: "Wait, aren't you worried about running out?"

Jaune: "Pyrrha once told me I've got a lot of it. I still believe her."

Suddenly, Weiss opens up her eyes, stirring.

Weiss: "Jaune?"

Nora smiles before standing guard again. Meanwhile, Lie Ren is seen taking on Hazel Rainart, who punches the former back into the wall. Hazel then launches an electrical charge from his lightning-Dust enhanced arm, electrocuting Ren, causing him to scream in pain before falling to the ground.

Nora: "REN!"

Jaune: "Go! I've got her!"

Nora nods at him before proceeding forward.

Weiss: "Jaune... what's happening?"

Jaune: "You took a heavy hit, you need to stay with me while the others fight."

Weiss: "That's... annoying."

She spoke with a sigh. Jaune smiles and spoke out to her, happily

Jaune: "Heh, good to have you back, Weiss."

Meanwhile, Qrow Branwen is seen getting knocked back into the wall and then falls to the ground next to the downed Ren, who struggles to get back up as well. Oscar Pine uses The Long Memory to block flaming rocks being fired from Stalwart. Hazel charges forward and punches Oscar several feet back.

Hazel: "Hiding behind the face of a child? A monster like you must be stopped!!"

Nora charges at Hazel with a loud battle cry. She leaps into the air, but Hazel catches Magnhild and slams Nora into the ground. Hazel then grabs Nora's head, electrocuting her with his lightning Dust-enhanced arms. She screams out in pain.

 She screams out in pain