Beginning of a Promise Part 3

What...what is happening? Where am...where exactly am I? I feel like I am floating. But what is it?

I than opened my eyes and looked around

I than opened my eyes and looked around. It's that place again. The one where I was running to get out of and avoid the vision about my father falling.

"Wh...Why am I here again?! Why can't you just leave me alone and let me be with my life?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I AM SICK OF IT, COMING HERE AND BACK TO THE PLACE I DON'T KNOW???!!!!!"

I spoke angrily, and depressively. As I spoke, a new voice than came into play.

"Because we all want you to prepare for the worst that has yet to come."

I had feigned surprised at a new voice speaking an answer. I turned, only to see a strange looking creature,

The creature looked cute and sort of a bit small, but I sense

The creature looked cute and sort of a bit small, but I sense...unfathomable power, and it is all coming from this really strange being.

"Who...who are you?"

The creature blinked, and spoke out.

"I am the one that has created the power of the Abyss crystals...long ago."

I was caught by surprise. It cannot be.

"Wait a minute...are you...Soul Gaia."

I spoke, hoping that this is just a plain joke. By the creature nodded yes.

"Indeed. I am Soul Gaia. I was the one that has hosted Kaz millennium ago. It is nice to finally talk to you in person."

I was shocked. He was not a myth the entire time. But than...why is...

"Why do you want to speak to me right now?"

He narrows his eyes a bit, but his answer with...

"I am here to talk about the reason you are given these visions, and if the dangers you will face soon."

I looked up surprised.

"You...you know of the visions that I have been having though the 7 days?!"