New Challengers...and New Lovers

So after a bit of thinking, I decided...that I should skip. Finding a name with the letter Z is so difficult for even me. So I will skip this scene, but I will say...JNPR are still the winners.

Sans Gaster Point Of View...

Okay...so Team JNPR won the fight against team BRNZ. Man, that is one battle that I thought was intense, though not as intense as the ones I'd been through. Even SSSN played against an unknown team was not impressive. Even through the match, I still kept thinking about Cinder. There is no doubt that she might cause trouble here.

"I have a bad feeling about this. If Cinder is here, she might try getting someone who's our friend killed."

Than, Kyo, in phantom form, appeared, and spoke to me, as my eye glows turquoise.

"Agreed. There is no doubt that she might cause some catastrophic event in the tournament. We have to make sure she plays at our rules."

"I am aware of that."

And than, Kyo vanished to where he had came from. Me and my Team are down at the arena, ready to fight another team. I wonder who it is?

As everyone kept on thinking about the possible next match, Dr.Oobleck's voice came blaring out.

Oobleck: "Ah, well, Vacuo fans are sure to be hurting after that one, but this next one will have them on the edge of their seats!"

Than, Professor Port spoke in the tournament.

Port: "Team NDGO of Shade is certainly a crowd favorite, but these lovely ladies are going against some of the toughest, testosterone-filled teammates we've seen so far! I'm of course talking about...SPAN!!"

We than walked into the ring to see a group made of all females.

The first has lightly tanned skin, indigo hair brushed over to her left side, and olive eyes. She wears a high-necked, tight-fitting gray shirt, along with a long, light blue coat. She also wears a leather bandolier with a shoulderpad on the right, which also appears to hold her weapon. She also wears gray pants and dark gray boots. She even has a crossbow-sword hybrid. Neat design!

The next female has tanned skin, dark blonde hair swept to the left, and violet eyes.

She wears a sleeveless green dress with an asymmetrical hem, what appears to be golden scale armor underneath her dress that covers her chest, neck and left arm, a lighter green sarong tied around her hips, and a golden pauldron. Two thin chains loop from the front of her pauldron and around her torso to the back.

She also wears a pair of over-the-knee scale leggings, the same as her chest armor, armored boots with a small heel matching the pauldron, and a simple chain bracelet with a ring connected to it on her right hand. She even has a spear.

The other young female with olive skin, curly black hair pulled back from her face into ringlets, and brown eyes.

She wears a black corset dress with a dark gray front, purple hem and purple laces on the back. The upper part of her dress is light gray, with a high gray collar and elbow length sleeved with black cuffs. Her belt is a long purple ribbon edged in gray, with a bow in the back and tied in the front, and connected to the belt are a pair of armor tassets that i guess act as storage for her weapon. I wonder what weapon she will use here?