Face your Apathy and Fears

Sans and Amber are beginning to cross the bridge, and are now walking carefully. It is said that if you fall into the water, your soul will leave the body, and the fears will haunt you, as your body dies away from the separation. It is also claimed that if your fears defeat you, than you are forever cursed. As Sans and Amber venture onward, he than senses something.

Sans: "Hold it, Amber."

Amber than stopped from Sans' gesture.

"What is it now, Sans?"

She spoke to Sans, concerned. Sans glared at what he is about to see now.

"Our fears...they are coming."

As if on cue, a number of figures than began to appear from the fog. Suddenly, the Fearful Copies of Cinder and the enemies they had faced are here, clearly seen by the powerful couple. Amber than began to use her Fall Maiden powers, but Sans than stopped her, before speaking out to her, calmly.

"If you are going to use it, do not use fire or lighting. It will only make us very disadvantageous."

Amber sighed, but had nodded. Sans and Amber than began to right against the copies. The Cinder copy than tried to use her own powers to kill Amber. But Amber made a icy spike to shoot at her. This made the copy shatter like glass. She than faced another copy of Cinder, that tried to attack her from behind, but Amber decided to quicken this, but going into the air, and does this attack again.

 She than faced another copy of Cinder, that tried to attack her from behind, but Amber decided to quicken this, but going into the air, and does this attack again

She launched at the Cinder Copy, as well as the other copies that have been appearing at their maximum number. All of the copies shattered like tiny pieces of glass. Amber floats down really softly, before huffing from their sight of them resembling Cinder.

Sans is simply standing still from their sight. All of them resemble Grimm version of people that had rejected is existence when it was the past. So Sans' solution, make a shockwave to send them to oblivion.

Turns out it can be used when in the real world, after practicing in dreams

Turns out it can be used when in the real world, after practicing in dreams. After they were taken care of, Sans than came back with Amber, as he spoke out.