A New Timeline

Nightmare looked in shock. Why is Cinder back alive, and is now on Sans' side? Than...it finally clicked him, and roared out in the rage that Sans' had hoped to expect.

"YOU DID NOT JUST DO WHAT I THINK YOU HAD DONE!!!!"

Sans smirked, as he spoke out to him.

"Do you mean, going back in time, fixing Cinder's past, and freeing her from the torment? Yes...I did."

Nightmare roars with rage, and prepares to strike Sans, on hopes that it will kill him. But Cinder fired an arrow, which exploded Nightmare's tentacles.

"RAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!"

Nightmare roars, as he turns around to attack Cinder. But Cinder Fall fired a barrage of arrows, and Nightmare has no time to defend himself against this many arrows

Nightmare got hit with a multitude of Arrows, all of them explosive by the power of Cinder Fall's Scorching Caress

Nightmare got hit with a multitude of Arrows, all of them explosive by the power of Cinder Fall's Scorching Caress. Nightmare splattered all over the place, and Cinder runs up to Sans, holding his face in her hands.

"Sans, are you okay?"

Sans looks at Cinder, and spoke out.

"I'm fine, Cinder. My body's healing the damage that I have now."

Cinder Fall smiled sweetly, and caressed the side of Sans' face gently...as if soothing him of the agony that Nightmare had been giving him. She bends down a little bit and kissed his forehead.

Cinder's way of kissing is different compared to the others. Cinder seems to kiss Sans fully:, wanting to touch as much of Sans with her lips, almost like an obsession, but in a good way.

After finishing kissing Sans, he than stood up, his leg now healed, and spoke out to Cinder.

"How did you even get inside?"

Cinder spoke out.

"I followed you in, although I was forced to go through a bunch of obstacles that Nightmare had placed."

Sans smiled, and than spoke out.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

Sans than spread his wings, and raised in the air, and he held out his hands. Cinder grabbed Sans' hands, and Sans than began to carry her out of the realm by opening a portal.

Both of them went up to the portal, but back in the realm of Nightmare...the pieces of Nightmare began pull towards each other in a single point...and began to recreate Nightmare himself...and he is more madder than ever before.

He looks and sees the portal is still being opened, but is now beginning to close. Not wasting time, Nightmare shoots himself up into the air, and keeps the portal for as long as he can to try and enter, in order to bring Sans back into his realm, so that he can torment him, and this time, Cinder gets to join in on the torment he'll give her.