Fear

Sans is looking through some books. He is trying to find out any related history that involved the Combined Relic, or, as he calls it, the Relic of Omnipotence. He knows that with the Relic, he can put an end to Salem, but he needs to know more instances of when the Relic was used. While it may seem a little slim, considering that Kaz was the only one who used it, he needs to know one thing, if the Relic can be used without using the Abyss and Evolution the even summon the weapon.

'This thing is so frustrating. Why can't this History of the Omnipotent Relic be simple?! I really wish there was another way for me to know what else it does.'

But as he is doing this, he hears a roar outside of the city. He than puts the book down, and flies to the outside. As he gets out of the house, he than sees a large army of Grimm present and running to Ebott. Sans than goes to the Army, and spoke out to the Grimm that's coming forward.

"Alright, Salem. I have no idea what you are planning now with the amount of Grimm by your side. But whatever it is...I will put a stop to whatever plan you might have in destroying the alien that we all had to depend on."

Sans than turned his scarf into wings, and began to fly over to the army.

As he began to fly, he than heard Amber's voice.

"Sans!"

He turns to see Amber, and is ready to fight off against the Grimm.

Sans looked at her, and smiled, as she is ready to take on the army

Sans looked at her, and smiled, as she is ready to take on the army. Amber smiled back at Sans. As they look back and prepare to kill the Grimm.

Sans than made the first move. He than flies down to the ground, and punches it, sending a massive release of Crystal Spikes to them. Amber made a twister and sucked the Grimm up, and bring them inside the tornado. The Grimm, while still inside the tornado, were than hit by lighting, which made them disintegrated by the lightning strike. Than, Sans launches an Abyss Chain at them, and froze many of them into stone. The stone crumbled down, as the Purifying effects of the Abyss Chain take hole greatly.

"So, Sans. Any luck on finding anymore history of the Combined Relic?"

Amber questioned. He than turned and shook his head.