Forever Falls part 1 and 2/History of obtaining an Elemental Orb

Me and Papyrus, and Teams SPAN and MIET are getting packed up for a trip to Forever Fall, which Glynda has announced today. Surprisingly, this is the one place that me and my group hadn't explored. It was ver surprising to say the least. Than again, we were always fighting and convincing White Fang people to even travel to cool places such as this. It would be interesting to go to such a place. Right now, I'm thinking of what Cardin might do if we ever go to Forever Fall.  And the other sad part...Trifa had wrapped me in her web.

Trifa: "So, Sans. What are you thinking of when we are at Forever Fall."

Sans: "I'm thinking of how to humiliate Cardin more, in case he tries to pull a humiliating move right on me."

Trifa smiles. She always hated peoples who discriminated Fanaus for their own selfish amusement. Sans, on the other hand, accepts Fanaus', and only hates Fanaus that kill people for their own selfish purposes.

Trifa: "Sans, I think I should give you something, before you go at Cardin."

"And that is."

Trifa crouched close to me, goes on her knees, and closed the distance between me and her. It is so embarrassing to look at if I wasn't alone.

 It is so embarrassing to look at if I wasn't alone

(Trifa is Muffet kissing)

Yeah... that is how embarrassing this thing is, if I had been seen by anyone at the keyhole of the door.

3rd person point of view...

Ruby is seen in the hall in, wearing only her pajamas. She looks at the door as she sighed a very sad one. Ever since he had left her home, Ruby and her family had been breaking down bit-by-bit. Summer was put in a depressed state, Raven went back to her tribe to find him, Qrow drank more, Taiyang struggled to keep the family together, and Yang kept punching walls to the point her hands began to bleed, while Ruby is plagued by nightmares of her evil self.

'Sans...I'm so sorry. I wish...that I could have helped you...instead of trying to hurt you as I had done. Would you ever...forgive me...and be more than...family?"

Ruby than turns away and goes to return to her room, so she could kinda...ease her mind.

Next Day...to Forever Fall...

Many of his friends were able to prepare for the time they will stay in Forever Falls. Everyone was preparing to catch some stuff in their Jars, while Sans is thinking of a way to humiliate Cardin, in case he decided to come back. But Sans has to make sure to not go to far.

Emerald is sitting next to him, holding his hand. She was blushing so much at how close she is to him. True, she may have been with him, like a servant of undying loyalty, but the truth is...like all the others, she has fallen head over heels with Sans. He even accept the feelings of the other girls. Emerald never had a chance to get close, even with sans trying to get near her, but the others hogged sans for themselves. This time...it is Emerald hogging Sans now.