Take Back Control

In Salem's Castle...

"Salem..."

Salem turns to see the Hazel coming to her. Salem than looked at him with suspicion, and is confused as to why he is here.

"What is it now, Hazel?"

He than looked at Salem, unhappily.

"We have more bad news."

Salem than narrows her eyes, as she than got close to him, rather dangerously.

"Speak."

Hazel took a deep breath, and than began to speak.

"Tyrian, he has been killed. Someone going by the name of Mecha had killed him in the similar way to how Sams has killed Cinder. Mecha seems to be doing what Sans wants us to do: killing us one by one to make us weaker."

Salem's eyes widened in rage.

"And speaking of Sans, he is now going to cause us trouble. He is planning to rebuild Mantle to a proper state, so that the city may be ready to come and attack us."

Salem than lowered her head, and took a deep breath. He than looked at Hazel and spoke to him.

"Is Adam Taurus preparing to attack Haven?"

Hazel looked at her with eyes locked together.

"Yes, he is getting ready, as soon as he gets his new arm."

She nodded, before turning to the window.

"Than as long as he gets Haven destroyed, than we can win. And also, I will need to summon some of my Grimm to combat Sans' Plan. He will not stand alive."

Back at the Kingdom of Mantle...

Sans is seen looking at the houses

Sans is seen looking at the houses. They all have been able to get the houses all fixed and toasty.

Amber and the others saw him and spoke out.

"Sans..."

He turned and spoke to them.

"We are halfway finished."