Intervention

clanks of turning gears found over the headmaster's office, with Professor Ozpin himself walking back to his desk and pouring himself a drink from his teapot as he watches the Vytal Festival Tournament's roulette system deciding the next match.

Oobleck: "Alright, it's now time to begin the randomization process for our next fight!"

Port: "It looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina, from Atlas! And her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos, from Beacon!"

Ozpin seats himself behind his desk and takes a sip from his cup as he stares at the "randomized" fight to be.

Down in the arena of Amity Colosseum, Pyrrha is looking happy that she are facing against her new opponent. Penny than puts her hands on her hips in excitement.

"Sal-u-tations, Pyrrha Nikos! It's an honor to finally meet you!"

Pyrrha looked embarrassed, but than she replied back.

"Ummm...nice to meet you as well. I hope that I don't hurt you."

Pyrrha than looked troubled, as she can't stop forgetting what Sans has said about Cinder and Mercury. She believed that they might act on something, which would including botching the entire match. Penny just giggled a bit, and spoke out to the champion.

"This is going to be so much fun!"

Back in the entrance to where the match is active...Sans Point Of View..

Ruby and I are still facing off against Mercury. He was looking like he wants to tear me apart with his own bare hands. But I am not believing he can.

"You...you were aware of our plan?!"

Mercury snarled out. I than spoke out, coldly.

"I do. You are planning to use that device on Pyrrha, so that you can make her destroy Penny, as she is machine. But if that were to fail, you would have Cinder shoot an arrow that can negate aura, and kill both Penny and Pyrrha while they are fighting. But you know what...I also know of that other other of yours as well."

Ruby looked worried, and Mercury was rather angrier than before.

"What plan...do you mean?"

Oobleck: "Fighters, are you ready?"

I than spoke out the answer, one that is frightening.

"You are planning to frighten the audience to the point that a lot of Grimm would appear and attack Vale. You would use that to your advantage and destroy Beacon. But...you plan is not going to be completely successful."

I spoke to Mercury, who looks like he is ready to blow his head off.