Welcome to Haven

Qrow: "The City of Mistral..."

Nora: "Ugh! It's about time!"

Qrow and Ruby's Group are walking through a stone brick tunnel illuminated by translucent lanterns. Summer was able to get some fire dust and brighten the tunnel up a bit.

Nora: "Whose idea was it to walk again?"

Mecha and Penny looked at Nora, as if she's crazy.

Mecha: "Walking is your idea, Nora! Did you forget that easily?!"

Nora looked wide-eyes, and scratched her head rather sheepishly.

Nora: "Hehehehe...yeah...right. Sorry."

Penny simply smiled and held Mecha's hand in a rather tight manner, showing great comfort.

Ren: "Well, we did face many obstacles. Broken airships, destroyed settlements..."

Jaune: "Oh, and, you know, all those people and monsters that tried to murder us."

Ruby: "Pfft, we were fine."

Yang: "Yeah. Only one of us almost died."

She spoke, whilst looking at Qrow with a smile. Qrow looked at Ruby and smiled back his adopted niece.

"Hey."

As they chuckled, Mecha than thought at them with an angry tone.

'You idiots! This isn't funny! We almost did lose a life! Why is this something that you people take lightly?!'

As he thought of this, Nora puts her hands on her hips and looks at Ren.

Ren: "hey."

Jaune: "So, how much farther to Haven Academy?"

Qrow: "Almost there. But I figured I'd take you kids on the scenic route."

Penny: "Ohhhh...I can't wait to see how pretty it is!"

Pyrrha than puts a hand on Penny's shoulder.

"We all are, Penny. We all are."

Papyrus: "This will be my first time coming here."

May than held on Papyrus's hand.

"I am excited as well!"

Weiss nodded, and so did Summer.

The group approaches a pair of large, wooden double doors, which Qrow opens, flooding the tunnel with sunlight. Ruby runs out onto a massive platform that doubles as an elevator, stopping at the railing to gaze out over the city in wide-eyed awe.

 Ruby runs out onto a massive platform that doubles as an elevator, stopping at the railing to gaze out over the city in wide-eyed awe

The city looked so beautiful. It had a bunch of towers of red and white, which adds its beauty. The sky was also perfect. It is blue and is very rich, with pure clouds as white as a daisy.