The Spider's Dance

Sans P.O.V

I was in my room, snoring my feelings away. It was a unique time, singing with Emerald. It was so great, that I felt like I was going to heaven. I had so many viewers, and so many likes, as well as a little considerable many dislikes on he music. Wonder what else I can sing, or that anybody else could clue sing. Perhaps maybe my other girlfriends. I don't know what else. I gotta say, that was possibly one of the best thing I did in Beacon. Perhaps it's the best thing in maybe my whole life.

As I kept thinking of the time I had with her, I have been thinking...Wait...why can't I move? What is that binding feeling?...Wait...this isn't just any feeling! It is spider skull!! I opened my eyes, and see that I am trapped in the spider silk, completely, with only my head exposed. There is only one person that can use spider silk.

"Oh...you're awake. That's good."

I turned and see Trifa, sitting next to my bed, and is wearing a suit.

The suit look so awesome, it is not even funny

The suit look so awesome, it is not even funny. There is just no way to describe what she's wearing. It just makes her so intimidating, you can even get your words out at nighttime. Where did she even get the suit she had, anyway? Oh...never mind, I shook my head, and spoke up.

"Trifa...why am I stuck inside of your spider silk? I'm not sure if doing that was very, very necessary."

"Well...I want to try a song with you. I believe that you might leave and try something else, and do it to me last. So I want to do it right here...right now. Plus, that voice of yours...it is just so beautiful."

I blushed at the compliment that was given to me, but I immediately shook my head and regained my composure, as I spoke to her.

"You know...you could have told me you wanted to do this thing with me. Also, thanks for complimenting me on how I can sing."

Trifa giggles, before speaking out to me.

"So...do you want to here my song?"

I am rather curious. Can Trifa actually sing? If she has been practicing to sing, than I would say this...

"Of course, I would hear."

Trifa than smiles, untied me, Got me a instrument, and turned on her recorder. Than, she began to sing aloud.

Two, four, six, eight
I think it's time for a date
I've got a craving and I think you're my taste
So won't you come out and play?
Darling, it's your lucky day
Why so blue, dear?
Why the expression of fear?
Not into falling for those crocodile tears
So you've got nowhere to flee
Now your soul belongs to me
You've been invited to my spider dance
Spider dance
Spider dance
So move along with me and clap your hands
Clap your hands
Clap your hands
I'm gonna trap you in my spider dance
Spider dance
Spider dance
You know a heart like yours can't stand a chance
In this dizzying, twisted, dark romance
Paralyzed, fear is in your eyes
But your cries will go unheard even if you try
Struggling is futile so get tangled up in me
'Cause to survive I think you're gonna have to pay a little fee
Get caught in my spider dance
Spider dance
Spider dance
You know a heart like yours can't stand a chance
Got your marionette strings in my hands
(Oh oh, oh oh)
Some might call it greed
(Oh oh, oh oh)
But I think it's a need
(Oh oh, oh oh)
I could let you be
(Oh oh, oh oh)
But it won't come for free
Caught you in my spider dance
Spider dance
Spider dance
I knew your heart could never stand a chance
Got your marionette strings in my hands

After she is done singing, I was done playing the instrument.

"Wow, that is very beautiful the way that you sing. I was not expect for you to sing like that."

I spoke to her. Honestly, I was in absolute awe. I never expected for her to have such a beautiful voice whenever she goes singing. Trifa giggles a bit, before speaking out to me.

"Well, it is one I have been practicing since I child. In fact...this is how I have been the extent of me improving my voice."

"I see. Well...it is the strongest improvement you made."

Trifa smiles, before walking to me, and kissing me in the lips. I kissed back in her own sweet lips. She than dudes spider silk from her palms, stuck them to my shoulders, and pulled me even deeper to her. After he had separated, I than remembered something rather important.

"Hey...that reminds me. What happened to Team CRDL? I haven't seen them in about a week or more so."

Trifa than giggled a little bit, before speaking to me.

"What happen to them...well...let's say that I took care of them a bit."

I than laughed at what she said. I guess she gave them a taste of their own medicine for now. I wander how much damage she had done to them?

Third Person View...Author Voice...

The answer...so much damage. In the forest of where the initiation normally take place, is Team CRDL, all of them webbed up and suspending in the air, with a pack of Beowulves down there, hoping to munch on them. Apparently, Team CRDL tried to attack Trifa from behind her and break her bones, going to put her out of commission and out of Beacon, but she heard their footsteps and attacked them in the stomachs. Than, as retribution for the attempt they tried to put on her, she than webbed all four up on the trees so that they can experience the fear now. Needless to say, it did a very good job at making all of them scared. Welp, that is a rather very bad day for them.