Known by One's Other

Sans is now in the military of Mantle. He is seen packing up and fixing the weapons that are melted. Luckily, he has enough Protogenium for about 15 more weapons. But as he does this...the entire room began to glitch.

"Huh...What was that?"

The glitching stopped. This was really weird. He has never seen this happen before. And yet...it has happened now. As he looked around, Amber than stepped into the room, and notice his worried look.

"Sans...is there something wrong?"

Amber said to him. Sans than shook his head.

"Nothing much. Just thinking if there is still enough weapons to fight against a Grimm army."

Amber than puts a hand of his shoulder, as he finishes the weapon that he has finished constructing right now. She than speaks to him.

"Maybe it is best you take a break. Would it not influence your mind exhaustingly?"

Sans looked up at her. While he would reject that advice from anybody around him, not when it involved Amber. So he puts the weapon down, just as he is finished, and than stood up.

"Alright, I will do it, just for you and everybody else with me here, Amber."

Amber smiled, as she spoke out to him.

"Say, Sans. Mind if we walk together?"

Sans looked down for about a minute, before looking up.

"Okay...let us go, Amber."

Amber smiled, before they all went outside into the cold.

The city has greatly improved the last time that he was here

The city has greatly improved the last time that he was here. Before, it looked similar to a barren wasteland. Now it looks more what a tradition city should look. And everyone around here is acting as normal as good. As he looked around at how improve the city is, Amber spoke out to him.

"The city has gone into a great improvement, has it not, Sans?"

Sans looks and smiled at her.

"But of course it has improved, Amber. After all, I was the one who did it, right?"

Amber smiled, and nodded, before looking around the entire thing.

As Sans goes along with her, he looks around as well...but to his surprise, everybody and everything around him has suddenly began to glitch. Sans, thinking that he was hallucinating, shook his head, and looked around his vicinity again. Luckily, Amber did not notice. But as he looks around, Amber than noticed the shield from nearby. The shield was blue with ancient mystical energy. Amber than spoke out loud.

"I cannot believe how much we pulled it off here. Once we have the last of the weapons fixed, we can now take on the Grimm in no time flat."

Amber later said in excitement. But Sans than spoke out.