a Trip to the Beach

It's Sunday, right now. The sky this time is all sunny and beautiful, and the birds are chirping. This is a great time to go out and have fun in the Beach. Sans and both Teams SPAN and MIET are no exception at having fun in a great sunny day.

Sans P.O.V

My team has been discussing a lot of random stuff. It was rather awkward to even say. Team MIET, to, was inside the dorm that we are in.

Papyrus: "That is some great shots you put on there May and Emerald.

May and Emerald: "I guess, Thank you."

Trifa: "I manage to humiliate Cardin and his team more."

Ilia: "Well good! These Faunus Discriminators deserves such a thing!"

Amber: "Sans...What exactly are your thinking of doing outside?"

Everyone looked at me, waiting for me to answer Amber. Finally, I spoke out my mind to all of them.

"I'm thinking of going out to the beach for a bit. The sky's all sunny, there's no disturbance in weather. So, I was thinking of having some fun right there."

Everyone suddenly had stars in their eyes, minus Papyrus. Obviously, they were thinking the same thing that I was thinking.

"Sweet! We always wanted the leader to say this thing!"

"Well brother! Are you going to do it right now?"

"Yeah. In fact, I was packing up for this sort of thing. I got money for everyone to by their own swimsuit. I just hope it is enough to use."

Amber: "Well, What are we waiting for? Let's go, Sans!"

Amber grabs my hand and runs, while he puts the Abyss Gem in his bag, which is very, very deep. The others ran with them, so that they don't miss out on all the fun of going to the Beach.

A number of minutes later...

Well...it turns out that I isn't the only one that wants to go to the beach and have an immense amount of fun here. Team RWBY, JNPR, CVFY, and Penny to decide to go to the beach and how our for a long time. Even Mecha to decided to hang out and have fun. He is doing it with Penny, which is rather strange.

I was wearing a Blue swimsuit, with crystals on it. For Papyrus, he is wearing an orange variation of it. As for the others...well...

well