Lighthing the Shadow

Kage is flying fast towards the forest, with the Shady Man through a forest in Anima with his own motorcycle.

Kage: "How much further, pal?"

Shay D. Mann: "This should just about do it."

Kage stops her bike at a clearing.

Shay D. Mann: "You wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear."

The Shady Man dismounts from the bike and runs into the bushes. Kage shakes his head in annoyance and discards his hood. Suddenly, someone pulls the trigger of a gun and Kage blocks the shot with a shield made of solidified shadow. The Shady Man reappears with several bandits in tow.

Shay D. Mann: "I can't believe you were dumb enough to let me lead you here."

The bandits present all have their weapons drawn at Kage.

Kage: "Is this everyone?"

Shay D. Mann chuckled as he spoke out to him.

"Yes, little punk. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way."

He gestures behind him with his thumb. Kage points a finger in the same direction.

Yang: "That way?"

Shay D. Mann than grunts in confusion and looking at his tribe mates first.

"Yes. That way."

Kage: "Good to know. Thanks."

Shay D. Mann: Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're going to take your lumps

He punches his fist as he says this. Kage, however smiled, as he is waiting for a new friend of his to strike.

'Wait for my signal.'

Shay D. Mann than aimed his gun.

"You got the jump on me last time, sweetheart. But you really ought to think twice about fighting all—"

He cuts off when Kage engages the gun on his shadowy spike. The rest of the bandits gasp.

Shay D. Mann: "Alright... Get him!"

The bandits attack, but Kage than brings out a explosion in the sky that is made of shadow, and Sienna comes out of nowhere and defeats them. After the fight, Obscuro and Sienna than smiled sheepishly.

Shay D. Mann than coughed as he struggles to get up.

"Who are you? It doesn't even matter. When Raven finds out what you did, you're dead!"

Obscuro: Possibly. But I doubt it. I am the king of shadows, after all.

Shay D. Mann: (wide-eyed) "I'm dead."

The Shady Man falls to the ground, fainted. Kage than scoffed and looked at Sienna once more

"I have to say, you really are great at making the good calls. Alongside how you had healed back there."