Fate's Passing

The large battle between both the White Fang and the Menagerie Faunus as well as the Mistral police force still continued. One of the Mistral airships shines its searchlight on three White Fang soliders.

Mistral Policeman: "Cease fire, immediately!"

The three try to run away, but they are stopped by a combined group of Menagerie Faunus and Mistral policemen led by Ilia Amitola. Eventually, two of the White Fang soldiers drop their weapons and hold their hands in the air to surrender when they are surrounded. Trifa comes in and wrapped them in her sticky webbing. The last White Fang soldier tries to fire his weapon, but it is whipped out of his hands by Lightning Lash and he is tackled and restrained to the ground by Ilia. Leon than turns into his lion form, and roars very loudly right in the W.F's face, which has made him unconscious.

Female Rabbit Faunus: "Thank you."

Ilia looks at the rabbit Faunus and smiles and nods back. Elsewhere, Blake Belladonna stands proudly over Adam Taurus, who was on his knees before standing back up. Adam, seething, gets enraged, as he spoke out to the Belladonna.

Adam: "I'm going to make you regret ever coming back..."

Blake: "More police are on their way, Adam. Huntsmen too."

Adam than chuckled evilly, thinking it as a joke.

Adam: "Still too afraid to face me on your own."

Blake: "I'm here for Haven, not you."

Angered, Adam points Blush in front of Blake with Wilt in his left hand, while Blake draws Gambol Shroud.

Adam: "Heh, you are still afraid, and you should be. I've made powerful friends while you've been away."

Sun: "Oh yeah?"

Adam look to his left as Sun Wukong approaches him holding Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang in its staff form.

Sun: "Where?"

Adam used his robotic arm, and points to Shn, who was not intimidated, really.

Adam: "Tell me, does Blake make all of her classmates fight for her?"

Sun: "Nah, it's a volunteer gig. I'm just sayin', for someone who claims to have such great friends, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people here willing to fight for you."

Adam looks around, seeing his followers surrendering to the overwhelming numbers of forces Blake brought with her, only proving Sun's point right

Adam looks around, seeing his followers surrendering to the overwhelming numbers of forces Blake brought with her, only proving Sun's point right. A searchlight then shines down on him. They have all been trapped by Trifa's very strong webbing.

Blake: "You can try and make me regret coming here, Adam, but honestly... I've got more important things to deal with."

Trifa: "And the most important thing...no matter what you say...we never regretted it. We may still be in pain...but we kept going. And you won't stop us."