A Bull's Rampage and a Lion's Courage

Sans than stood up...as he looked at the person who claimed to be the brother of Adam Taurus himself. Sans looked...and he took a step back from 'Goel.' But Goel seems to know what Sans is thinking...as he spoke out.

"Do not be alarmed. If you are thinking that I am like my murderous brother, than I can assure, I am not."

Sans...a little bit suspicious, spoke out.

"How can I believe that?"

Goel looks down, and he sighs, before he spoke out.

"I admit that...even I do not take pleasure in the actions that he has done. In fact...even though he and I were tormented by the Schnee Dust Company, we went out separate paths 2 years ago."

Sans looked confused, as he than spoke out to Goel.

"Why didn't you join with Adam Taurus?"

Goel looks down at Sans, before speaking out.

"When I first joined the White Fang...I was so glad that...I get to finally be someone that the Faunus, the slaves, could depend on. I was happy to help, and I was angry of the human's treatment for them, thinking of them as nothing but cattle to be hurt. But than...when my brother started to go more and more aggressive, I began to dislike the Bloodshed that we were making less and less. Because of this...I told my brother that...I was going to leave the White Fang so that I can save the slaves on my own...and it was all just an excuse for me to get away from him, which Adam didn't know."

Sans looks sympathetic, as Goel continues to spoke out.

"But...when I saw my brother tried to kill Sienna...and killed many members of our kind, it's to make the White Fang hostile to anyone that defies Adam's dream...I knew that...Adam has went to far. Because of this...I ran away, as I didn't dare to face him. But than...your friends, Yang and Blake...they killed him, and I was able to retrieve his body back and bury it...because I wanted to honor Adam Taurus for who he once was, rather than what he'd become. So...I took his weapon...and began to use it to help people...so that I can redeem the legacy that my Brother has tainted before. Which is why I want to help you with the purpose that you have...Sans."

Sans' eyes widened...as Goel said his name. But than again...if he had been watching Yang and Blake kill Adam...than it's no surprise that...Goel watched him and Adam fight against each other.

Sans than stepped forward, and spoke out.

"This is not a trick?"

Goel shook his head.

"No...it is not."

Sans than used his telepathy...and sure enough...he saw that it is not a lie. Goel Taurus is telling the truth to Sans himself.

Another thing that Sans noticed...is that Goel Taurus' hair is longer than Adam Taurus, as it covers his ears, and the hair is not swept back, as Adam's hair is swept back. And the horns are noticeably a little bit longer and taller as well by about a couple inches, as well as looking a little more pointier than Adam's horns.

As Sans stopped reading his mind...suddenly...a howl was heard...and a large Grimm was shown standing next to them, about 15 feet away.

and a large Grimm was shown standing next to them, about 15 feet away