The Stray

I was in my room, listening to a song based on me somehow. Apparently, on of my fans, who is a singer, decide to give me one of the songs

It was...surprisingly okay. I kept listening to the song. I don't know what else to say. Well...I would know what to say...but I feel it would be somewhat inappropriate of what it is that I would say.

As I kept listening to the music, my scroll was interrupted by a call. It was Weiss. I had given her my scroll number, after defeating her to get her out of the situation. I was glad to do so, because Yang would have done the same, when she forced Blake. I did give Yang a piece of my mind in the aftermath of the fight. I just can't believe she would go this low.

I answered and Weiss spoke out.

"Sans."

"Heya, Weiss. How's it going."

"The Vytal Festival has been opened. And I was wondering if you would like to be with my team."

"The Vytal Festival? I never actually went there. Okay, I'll be coming to there."

"Great!"

"See you later, Weiss."

I ended the call and I got ready to visit the Vytal Festival.

30 minutes later...

Me and Weiss, we're finally at the festival. It was so exciting to look at, as it is so fun to see people start going around in this thing. The downside...Ruby and Yang, they are suddenly invited to. This was terrible. I can't believe that it just happened. Luckily, Blake volunteered to make sure that they don't talk to me anymore, and she to gave Yang a beatdown. This forced her to apologize for a total of 100 times. Man, I like to see them pay the price. Another upside, Trifa than decide to come with me, so she could volunteer to web her mouth, if she spoke.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Sans: "Wow, Weiss. You are actually excited of the Vytal Festival."

Weiss: "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

Sans: "Well this is my first time here. I was so busy, I never had time to even have fun in this place. My other friends and my brother, they came to the Vytal Festival. I was so busy on dealing with a number of problems."

Yang:  "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: (covering her nose) "Ugh, they smell like fish!"

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!"

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss: (scoffs) "You can't prove that!"

Ruby than turns and sees that there is an investigation going on in a dust shop. All of us, obviously surprised, immediately ran to the shop. The windows are broken, yellow caution tape is around there.

Ruby: "Whoa. What happened there?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."