Can't Leave Just Yet/4th of July

The next day...after everyone has been refreshed from their sleeping...it was time to leave. Even though it pains them that they must, due to Penny, Mecha, and Kage needing to stay at Atlas...they must stay here...so that they can prepare for the battle with Salem again.

But...before Sans and the others could do that...Sans decided to hang out with the others...and this includes with Neon Katt. And needless to say, Sans was not ready for the fact that this excited Neon Katt at just the mere sight of seeing him again, especially after a couple of years of being separated completely every since they fought each other.

 And needless to say, Sans was not ready for the fact that this excited Neon Katt at just the mere sight of seeing him again, especially after a couple of years of being separated completely every since they fought each other

"AHHHH!!!! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, SANS!!!!"

Neon Katt shouted out, as she rushed over and tackled him, catching him by surprise, and is a little bit scared of what is about to happen next, as he is worried that she is going to run him straight into a wall and break his spine. Thankfully, that did not happen, but he is still moving with Neon Katt, and her tail is twitching happily of seeing her crush. Her rainbow trail appeared, and Sans can feel Neon Katt's face nuzzling her cheek against his own cheek.

"IT'S BEEN SUCH AN AMAZINGLY LONG TIME SINCE WE HAD LAST MET!!!!"

Sans sweatdropped, as he than out to her.

"Yeah, nice to see you too, Neon, nice to see you to."

This made Neon Katt squeal in happiness even more, as she nuzzles on Sans' cheek with her own even more so than before.

"Hey, I know that you and your friend want to leave. So, before you do that...can you please come with me on a date?"

Neon Katt spoke out, giving him the cat eyes. Sans blushed, but...knowing how much that Neon Katt missed him, he nodded. Neon Katt was happy, as she squealed out.

"Yes!!! Yes!! Yes!!!!"

Neon Katt began to jump, even though she is wearing Rollerblades. Sans took out his scroll, and typed a text on what he is gonna do before he leaves, and than puts it back in his pocket, before looking at Neon Katt, who than quickly grabbed his hand, and Sans than spreads his wings, taking flight.

"Hopefully you still got the beat, Sans!"

Sans smirked at her.

"I wouldn't dream of it any other way, Neon."

Neon Katt smiled, before she moved with her rollerblades, and Sans began to move with her. The rainbow trail seems to have not changed that much, besides of the fact that there are now more rainbow, instead of one rainbow.