Back to Atlas

Sans...he sees blackness...at first...he thought. But than...he sees different colors around him. He is confused.

"What the...what is this place? Where am I now?"

Than...another voice spoke out.

"Sans...you're still alive I see."

Sans turned around...and he sees someone he never thought that he was going to see.

"Geno..."

Sans whispered out, as he sees the person that is before him now.

Geno is now with Sans, and has a smile on his face.

"Yep, it's me again. And this time...I have a fried. That will like to discuss things with you."

Sans looks...and sees that there is someone else coming. He is confused at first. But when he squinted...and he took a closer look...he was shocked at what he is seeing right now.

he was shocked at what he is seeing right now

It was another Sans...except that...the fluff is now a rainbow looking color. It ranged from red to purple at the tips, and...similar to Geno, he had the same x wound' and the right side of his face is mostly gone, with Turquoise fire replacing the eye and the right side of that part of his face. But what is really aggravating for Sans...is that this one's fluff is much more fluffier than Sans' own fluff.

"Ummm...Sans...are you okay?"

Geno spoke out, as Sans finally exploded.

"OH COME ON!!! HOW COME HE GETS TO HAVE THE FLUFF ALL OVER HIMSELF EVEN MORE THAN MINE??!!!! THAT IS JUST SO UNFAIR!!!!!!"

Sans than sat down with his back turned, his arms are around his legs, which his chest and head are very close to. Geno and the other version of Sans sweatdropped at the somewhat pathetic and humorous sight that is happening before them.

"Yikes, even after 2 years of being serious, he still has a pride of being the Fluff King, huh?"

The other Sans spoke out, as Geno nodded.

"Yeah...something like that. Hang on a little but."

Geno than calls out to Sans.

"Yo, Sans. If you are done sulking, can we get back to the importance at hand?"