Prepare for Battle

The Mantle Knights are now assembled around the shield, 30 feet away from it. Sans, having Spoken to Geno, is now prepared to fight off against the army of Grimm. As he looks forward of it, Amber, Emerald, and Neo are present with him, bravely. Amber than spoke to Sans.

"Sans...are you sure that this is going to happen?"

Amber said in great concern. While she does trust Sans, she is very unsure if what he is saying is true. But as Sans began to speak to Amber, a roar was heard. The group turn around, and they are met with a surprise. The Grimm was actually starting to come an a Army behavior. Sans than turns to Amber.

"Does this answer your question?"

Amber looked down, rather embarrassed. Emerald than spoke to Sans.

"What do we do now?"

Sans than turned and spoke.

"While the Grimm are coming, they are going break down the shield and go into Mantle. The Knights will hold them, but for how long will be unknown. I will try my best reducing enough of the numbers to make it easier for you all to kill the Grimm present. But as we do that, Carmine will go right through and try to find me. This is where the crown comes in."

As he spoke, the shows the crown, and puts it on his head.

While he is aware of the ability to alter choice...this is only a secondary power that Sans was able to unlock, thanks to his heritage. The main power of the Relic of Choice, is to give the user glimpses of the future of what they are going to choose. While normally...the visions are random, and cannot he controlled, Sans, due to his power, can control it, and can do way more than just look into the future of the choice he will make. He can also look into the future itself of what's about to happen next. And now...he knows how to turn it in his favor.

"When she comes in, she is going to do anything that she can to hunt me down. But if I can use the Relic, it may change her target to the one that sent her. And before you ask...I have a way to convince her. Trust me, will you?"

Everyone nodded their heads together. But as Sans turns around, the army came in fast and began to break the shield down. The knights went back, and so did SEAN. After a minute, bashing against the magical energy shield...

CRASH!!!

It shattered. And the Grimm are pouring in. Thankfully, the citizens are staying inside, hiding. The knights began to shoot them. They were able to get 100 of them together. Unfortunately, they went down after about a few minutes fighting against the Grimm pouring in. Sans and the others began to charge into the enemy. After a minute of looking, Sans shouted out loud.

"CHARGE!!!"

Team SEAN than charged in fast at the Grimm horde, as they are using thief weapons, they clashed with them. Amber summoned fire and burned the Grimm. Emerald shoot and cut the Grimm down to size. Neo is using her umbrella sword to cut them. Sans is using Abyss Chains, Gaster Abyss Blasters, Abyss Shards, and is using his abilities of the Evo Cell form. This is an incredibly tough battle to even go against.