What are you hiding

Flashback...before going on train...

The group is now discussing on what Ozpin said for them to go to for the Relic themselves.

Ruby: "We need to take the Relic to Atlas?"

Team RWBY, JNPR, and Qrow Branwen are seen back at the house in Mistral.

Qrow: "That's what Oz said."

Everybody looks to Weiss Schnee.

Weiss: "You've got to be joking..."

Nora: "I mean, bright side, we finally get out of this house!"

Weiss sighs.

Qrow: "Well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either. And without the Spring Maiden here to seal the Relic back in its Vault, it's our best option."

Ren: "Atlas may be the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but their borders are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back."

Qrow: "Eh, not everyone."

Qrow than activates his scroll, showing a hologram of a highlighted portion of land.

Qrow: "The city of Argus is a ways north of us and it's the primary trading port between Anima and Solitas

Qrow: "The city of Argus is a ways north of us and it's the primary trading port between Anima and Solitas. They've got the largest Atlas military base outside the kingdom. There's no way they'd leave it abandoned, and if we play our cards right, I think there's a good chance we could convince them to escort us straight to Ironwood."

Blake: "I mean, we do have the missing Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company."

Weiss: "Ex-Heiress, actually."

Yang: "True, true. But if there's a chance of reward money, I say we go for it."

Weiss: "Ugh..."

Ozpin: "Hopefully the first option will suffice."

Oscar Pine, letting Ozpin take over, walks into the room.

Qrow: "Glad to see you're feeling better."

Ozpin: "Likewise, and while I'm sure we could all use more time to recover, I'm afraid time is of the essence."

Blake: "Right, as long as that thing's out in the open, its power could fall into the wrong hands."

Jaune: "Speaking of, what does it do exactly? Qrow never really told us."

Everyone looks to Ozpin, who turns around to face them.

Penny: "Yeah! Even I'm interested at that."

Mecha: What can you tell us?

Ozpin than detaches the Relic from his hip, and allows it to grow in size, while it floats, and increased back to how it was found.

Ozpin: "Of course. The Relic of Knowledge has a wonderful, and incredibly dangerous ability. Its user can ask any question, and the lamp will provide an answer.