Special Chapter:Happy New Year

Sans Gaster Point of View...

Me and the others have been working around the clock to make some stuff. Today is a Happy New Year, and I want to make this one special.

Right now, I was going the fireworks, and was making a balloon that has some sweets inside of the thing. It was Papyrus's idea. I even questioned him of why he didn't do it himself. Amber was inside, making something. Speaking of which, I wonder how she is doing now?

"Ehh...she's likely don't fine."

As I spoke, I went back to making the fireworks, as well as the balloon. This day will be great.

Inside of the Beacon Kitchen...

Amber is needing some good help in this big circumstance. As she is making a type of cake for everyone, she has some of her friends come in and help.

"Alright, everyone, let's make good use of the amount of stuff that we have now. Emerald, you take the flour, Neo, you take the sugar. Trifa, you take the eggs. Me, I will get the baking powder for the cake."

Everyone nodded, and everyone got the ingredients that they need. Normally, it would be small. But Amber wants to make it big enough for everyone to have. And by everyone, not just her friends, such as RWBY, JNPR, CVFY, or even her team, and her boyfriend, Sans. No, she wants everyone, the students, teachers, everyone having it. She feels like everyone deserves this sort of thing here...well...except with team CRDL. She hates that team greatly. And this is due to how they treat other people.

After about a minute, everyone got the ingredients for this.

Trifa cracked the eggs, and gots a lot in webs, which she hung in the ceiling, and using them like claws from a stuffed toy machine

Trifa cracked the eggs, and gots a lot in webs, which she hung in the ceiling, and using them like claws from a stuffed toy machine.  She cracks them and broke them, and safely got the shells out of here. Emerald got so much flour, and poured so much inside. Neo got the sugar, and also poured them all inside. May and the others could not help here, due to the fact that May is with Papyrus, RWBY are doing their own sort of stuff, JNPR are still training themselves, and Sans is working himself. So basically, it comes down to the girls themselves.

After a little while, they were able to put the ingredients inside of the large bowl. But now they need to mod it. The problem with this is that the bowl is so large, it would take so many students to mix up the entire thing. Even Amber seems to be a little troubled in this.

"Okay, so we got all of the ingredients, we added the right amount of stuff, but how do we mix them? The bowl is so big for either of us. Should have though this sooner."

As Amber began to think, Ilia then pulled out her weapon, making it turn to whip mode, and spoke out.

"I might have an idea."

She than ran forward, fast, jumped high into the air, extended her whip, which has a large spoon at the end of the weapon itself.