An Ironwill and a Good Witch

Sans and Goel are doing all that they can in order to stand against the horde of Grimm that is attacking them everywhere at once. And unfortunately...it seems to be growing worse and worse for them. Because every time they bring one down, 2 more Grimm will pop up. It is clear that they will not stop until they kill them, and Salem is also very determined to try and kill Sans. Of course, how determined she is...that is for Sans to know. Now, though, they need to keep on focusing in the fighting that is happening.

One of the Grimm than began to howl and shake, as if it is having a seizure...before suddenly...

"GEEEEEEEET THEEEEEE BOOOOOOOOYYY!!"

"!!"

The Grimm...it just spoke. And it sounded so...menacing...the way that it spoke out. It is even giving Sans the creeps. But Sans shook his head, as he and Goel continued on with the fighting. Sans made 2 Abyss Chains, and then, he commanded them to attack as many Grimm as possible, piercing do much that a bunch of them turned into stone. Sans than made a larger Abyss Chain for Apis to ride on. Goel ran up, and jumped right on top of the Abyss Chain, as Goel swung Blush at the enemies, cutting them fine, and shot the Grimm that are far away from him with fire dust bullets.

Sans than jumped into the air, and landed on one of the Grimm, and than began to attack the Grimm that is around the place. Using Telekinesis, he slammed a bunch of the Grimm into walls that are very difficult to break, and broke the spines of the Grimm, which instantly killed them. He than activated his third form, manifested his large sword, and began to swing it around with as much strength into his swings as possible. The sword also has the same purifying effects that the Abyss Chain has, except that it is a little more potent than the Abyss Chains themselves.

Goel than landed next to Sans, the swords gleamed beneath the light of the dull, bright sky above them. Sans and Goel than began to cut down the Grimm with the swords in their hands. They spun around, they swung their swords, they lunged forward and pierced their bodies, they are like a tornado of blades. The blades are just so fast and they are so quick, that it is as though they are everyone at once.

And as they kept on fighting, suddenly...raining icicles than appeared out of nowhere, and Sans used his scarf to act as a shield to both himself and Goel, the Icicles bouncing harmlessly off of the scarf, while the Grimm that is surrounding the group are also pierced by the icicles. Sans looks up to see that Amber has returned to Sans...along with someone that Sans has not seen before. Amber than turns and sees Apis, and...like Sans...believed that this is Adam Taurus.

"Adam Taurus?! No, it can't be!! You're Dead!!!"

Apis than spoke out to Amber.

"I am not Adam Taurus. He is my twin brother. I am Goel."

Amber gawked her head, clearly not expecting a response such as this, as Sans noticed the Lion Faunus, and spoke out loud to him.

"Well. And who might you be?"

The Lion Faunus looks at Sans, and spoke out.

"Me...I am Ethan Lionheart. It is nice to meet you."

He said, as he held his hand out. Sans...although hesitant at first, than moves forward, and shook Ethan's hand. It is surprisingly a gentle shake of his hand, despite the fact that his hands are a little bit larger than Sans' smaller hands.

Sans than looks around, and spoke out to the group.

"Well, we don't have time for an extended greeting. We are in the middle of a war zone. So we need to fight right now."

Everyone nodded, as they turned to the Grimm that is surrounding the group, and raised their hands. Sans' right eye flared a Turqoise glow, and as opened his palm, an Abyss Chain is summoned into his hand, Goel raised his weapon, he half unsheathed Blush from Wilt, which is now in scabbard form. Ethan puts his hand on Stalwart, as he is getting ready to choose some different dust to use for his attack, and Amber's eyes flared, as she held her staff right in front of her.