The Awakening

An hour after Beacon fell...

Sans closed his eyes a bit, than opened them

Sans closed his eyes a bit, than opened them. After a little bit, he looks at where he is. He is somewhere in the air. He than heard a familiar voice spoke to him.

"You are awake. That is good."

I looked to see Amber, holding me in the air. Her maiden powers have activated, and wearing the relic on her head like a actually crown that a queen wears. I than looked at her in the eyes, speaking

"Amber, What happened? How long was..."

Amber than spoke out the answer for me.

"You had been for about an hour. As for what happened...unfortunately, Beacon has fallen. On the bright side, the Relic is safe. How did the battle with Cinder go?"

I than spoke out to her.

"I...do not remember what has happened. But I do remember Cinder being blasted to nothing. So...I think it is safe to say I won. And that was because someone else took control of me, although I had no idea who it was controlling me."

Amber nodded, and spoke out to me.

"What of the Elemental Orb?"

I than spoke to her.

"Can you guess?"

Amber than put a mock-thinking expression, before speaking out.

"I remember, you had absorbed it like the previous ones."

She spoke jokingly. I smiled, but than I remember something.

"Amber...are the others from below escaped?"

Amber than had a solemn look and said.

"Not all of them wanted to escape. In fact, Emerald and Neo claimed that they both want to come along. I tried to tell them that they should not, but they all claimed that you did so much for them in the past, that they both want to return the favor, which include risking themselves."

I was a bit surprised, but than I laughed heartily.

"Hehehehehehe. These 2 are really stubborn idiots, I will say."

Amber giggled a bit, and then we both descended down to where both Emerald and Neo are waiting from below. When they saw us, they ran to check on me. When I stood up, they rush and tightly hugged me. I was very relieved that they all cared for me, even if it seemed dangerous. After about a minute, I looked and saw that they are not damaged at all. I than spoke out, soothingly.

"I am so glad that the Both of you are alive. You both had me worried, since Amber said that you both decided to legitimately stay behind. In fact...I did not expect your loyalty to go on this far."

Emerald had than spoke out.

"You had given us to much stuff when we're younger. We never had a chance to show use out thanks. And this battle, was the way to show you that."