It Is a Brawl in the Family...Sans' Anger

Weiss Schnee and Ruby Rose running up the main avenue towards the docking bays. I was flying and following them. I am going to bet it is her older sister, Winter. She is from the Atlas Military. She has heard of me, and Papyrus. And we heard of her. Of course, Papyrus and I had somehow got her father arrested, despite the fact we didn't do anything. I had no idea what just happened, but I am going to guess that we must have done something to tip the scenes off, Showing something that isn't meant to be seen by anyone there. But try as we might, nobody listened...except Winter, who actually hates him, due to his cruel nature. She even contacted Papyrus and I at one point, and actually says that she believed us that we didn't do anything, but is glad to see someone helping the world.

Ruby is than running to catch up with Weiss, as she is confused at what is happening here.

"Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?"

Weiss than stops and smiles at the sight of someone that resembles her.

"Winter."

The camera then cuts behind Ruby and Weiss watching Winter Schnee, escorted by crimson-colored Atlas Soldiers and Atlesian Knight-200's as she exits her airship. She looked the same as we had seen her last time. She wears her white hair tied up in a bun, high on the left side of the back of her head, while her bangs are shaped around the right side of her face, a small curled lock of hair reaching almost to her left shoulder.

Her attire is colored navy blue, white, and gray, consisting of a white coat with sleeves that expose her upper arms, a red-lined high collar, with a red brooch and black gloves, as well as pants that have garters incorporated into them. Yep, still the same as before.

Ruby: "Wait... Your sister?"

Weiss: "Winter!"

Winter turns to see Weiss and Ruby, as they stopped to where she stands.

Weiss: "Winter! Your presence honors us."

Winter just slowly walked, as she looked around the surrounding area. She does that as she approached us three.

"Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different."

Ruby: "I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder."

Weiss punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to her sibling.

"So, what are you doing here?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Of course."

Ruby looks pensively around in the silence, confused.

"Well... this is nice... I think."

"It has been rather a while sense we last met. You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! (discreetly whispers) Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-"

Winter: "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came."

Weiss: Right! I'm sorry!