Advice to the Schnee and an Unwanting Reunion

Quick Note: The day of it will have to be changed. This is a week and the first time everyone is going to Port's class. Beacon will have people practice and spar after the initiation. Team SPAN and MIET don't need to necessarily, sense they have been training before they went to Beacon and are at very high level's of skill, in both physical and mental training, except for Ilia, who is more use to skill than anything else, and May, since she only uses a rifle and has to coordinate.

Sans P.O.V

Alright, we are finally getting ready to start the first day of Beacon Academy. We had already had to doctorate the room while at night. We are somewhat a bit tired, but it was still worth it.

The room itself looks neat. Some plants in pots, Abyss Crystals dangling on the ceiling, some...ice cream colored quilt for Neo? And lastly, a practice dummy in our room for us to use, which was my brother's request.

Both me and my team decide to leave pretty early, and Team MIET also came as well. I guess that had finished decorating their rooms as well. We were rather bored, so we decide to go to Professor Port's class, the first one. Of course, me and my group know that it would mostly be boring, until the ending.

We immediately arrived at the classroom, and port was suprised to see that two of the team in Beacon cane rather early today.

Port: "Good morning, Teams SPAN and MIET. I see you have arrived early today. Please take your seats."

Team SPAN sat at the very front of the right side, and the same for the left for Team MIET. After a 10 minutes in the class, many other Teams cane in and sat in their own respective seats. As kind of expecting, Team RWBY came in last, and that is when they are late in the classroom.

Port:"Ahh, Team RWBY. Try to arrive sooner, like Teams SPAN and MIET over there."

Weiss: "We're very sorry professor. We will arrive sooner next time."

Port: "Very well. I will ignore this occasion, since it is your first day, after all."

Blake: "Thank you, Professor."

Port: "Please take a seat."

As the other teams took a seat, he starts Babbling what I could assume are some made-up stories. Emerald twirls her pencil, Neo is drawing something. Trifa and Ilia are chatting. The rest have fallen asleep. Obviously, his stories are somewhat boring. Ruby is showing a notebook of her team, which Yang laughed at, except Blake and Weiss, who was very annoyed. Me, I just simply watched him, even though it was boring, I figured it would be kind to at least watch and listen to him.

"Ah-heh-hen."

Team RWBY noticed this and turned to Port, who had than resumed his class. It was still going, until professor Port said something that I always believed Hunters and Huntresses to be.

Port: The moral of the story? A true huntsman must be honorable!

Ruby is balancing an apple on a book wih her pencil held only by her finger while making a silly face, completely defying the laws of physics.

Port: A true huntsman must be dependable.

Ruby has yet again fallen asleep in the first class of the year.

Port: A true huntsman must be strategic, well-educated, and wise.

I, myself, however, thought that the last part is inspiring. It is exactly what he always believed what it means to be a Hunter. But they do more than that. They also have to be willing to risk their lives to save the lives of others, as well as being willing to accept that they must help others, regardless of they like them or not.