Destiny

The Tournament has been put on hold. Due to the actions of Mercury, he and his friend, Cinder, they had been disqualified and kicked out from the tournament. Too bad. I got to say, it is amusing for them to get kicked out very harshly, by good ol' Winter Schnee. Teams RWBY, JNPR,, Papyrus, Amber, Neo, and MIET are present in the room with me. I told them of the situation at hand, and of what might happen. Needless to say, RWBY and JNPR are very shocked at what I brought up on them.

"Wait...you are saying that Cinder is actually planning to use Grimm to go attack Beacon?!"

Jaune said in big disbelief.

"Yes. I did know of this, but I have no idea how big of an attack this would come out."

Ren looked a bit frustrated that I had hid all of this, but than questioned.

"Why are you telling us? You could have told us when we are out of the Tournament!"

I remained calm, and spoke out to them.

"Like I said, I have no idea how big the attack at Beacon would be. I decided to tell you all, so that we could in fact be ready for the fight, should it come. And also, the time out that we have now will give us enough time to prepare and trained for it. I do not want to risk my friends getting killed."

The others looked down, obviously upset. But they also know that I was unsure if I should tell them, to not get them involved. Of course, I actually never wanted them to get involved, but I feel like they should know, so that they could survive from the attack itself. Ruby than spoke out to me.

"Should we tell Coco and Velvet about this?"

I shook my head.

"No. They can get out of the situation on their own. And also, if I remember correctly, should Beacon be destroyed, they plan to go to Haven."

Then Yang spoke out to me.

"Why did you get Emerald to trick Mercury into shooting you?"

Oh yeah, I forgot I told them that.

"Mercury and Cinder tried to do the same to me. They had this device that is similar to Emeralds hallucinations. But I somehow did not feel it. But Emerald was able to trick Mercury into seeing someone else...someone hated by Mercury...someone he killed. But anyway, I think we had enough talk for now. We need to prepare for the attack that might come soon. Do not worry, though, if they try to attack the tournament, I put Mecha in charge, in case that the attack decides to come."

The others than left, but Blake stayed behind, rather curiously.

"Blake..is something wrong?"

Blake than looked worried at me, and spoke out to me.

"Sans...will Adam Taurus come to attack Beacon as well?"

I than looked down, before speaking out.

"That is a possibility, but I am prepared. I have assigned Papyrus to battle Adam, Incase he attacks."

Blake than looked down, before suddenly hugging me rather tightly. I was caught by surprise, before I than hugged back.

"Blake..."

She than looked at me.

"Sans...you were always the greatest person that I have ever met in life. I really hope that I never fail you and our other friends in the future."

I smiled and the others smiled at her as well.

"You won't, Blake. You won't."

She than kissed me on the lips, before walking out. I than stood up, and Amber spoke to me, Concerned.