The Lesssons are Learned...A Talk from Raven

Emerald and Ilia are facing off against Coco and her teammate, Yatsuhashi. Emerald really has the urge to use her semblance of the duo that she is facing right now, but knows that the people in front of her is another one of Sans's friends. So she decided to hold back this power for now, as to not make Sans angry for the semblance today.

Emerald and Ilia both attacked Yatsuhashi and Coco by surprise, taking quite a bit of aura from both Beacon duos. Yatsuhashi than tried to cut both Emerald and Ilia. But the both of them dodged. Ilia than takes we weapon out, and went sword mode. She jumped over him, and hit his head, taking a bit of Aura from him. Yatsuhashi than retaliated by using his other arm, and slammed her to the ground, causing a crater, before throwing her away. She lost a bit of her aura taken as well, though lost more that Yatsuhashi. She shakes her head and look at him, irritated.

"Okay...That was unfair of you to do that act."

Ilia later fumed towards the muscleman in front of her. She than stood up, and camoflauged. He turns around, but is unable to find her. Suddenly, he got hit through a number of electric shots, making him lose 15% aura. He turns and saw that Ilia's weapon is now in a gun type of mode. He charges at her again, but Ilia used her whip mode and swung from him, making him split the rock in 2 evenly clean halves. She than went behind a rock and used her Semblance: Shapeshifting. This semblance amiplifies her Faunus trait of camouflaging, and changes her appearance to anything that she is next to, let it make her opponent, or even a large boulder, or even a different type of Grimm, like a Beowulf, while carrying the same density and trait of anything, including copying her opppoent's fighting style. But she uses her Semblance to change into a rock, and plan a surprise attack.

Yatsuhashi than went to where Ilia is, but couldn't find her. As he is looking, a rock than began to move behind him, kind of at a snail's pace, but is as twice as fast. Yatsuhashi looked, but thought he saw nothing that is unusual. When he looked back, the rock turns to Ilia, and struck him hard from behind. She took out a chunk of the muscle man's aura, causing him to fall forward. Than, Ilia goes on to him and overboard in fighting.

Emerald is now fighting Coco. She is using her scythes and guns to fight her.

"Let's see how much bullets you can handle."

Coco smirked. She than activated her mini gun , and fired very fast. Emerald used her guns to deflect some of the bullets, but is not getting all of it. Emerald than used a rock behind her, and duck down for protective cover. After that, when the Mini gun is cooling down, Emerald took the chance, and used her guns, taking a large chunk out of Coco's aura. She than got sent back, and landed right onto her butt.

"Ghhh...What the heck?"

She looked and see that Emerald is coming to her. Her Scythes are spinning.

Emerald than used her scythe and struck her with them about 3 times

Emerald than used her scythe and struck her with them about 3 times. Taking a chunk of Coco's aura. Ilia than came out of nowhere and attacked Coco.