Goel and Blake catch up

Sans was asleep...as he is having a good dream. Ever since that talk with Blake, and having regained much of his sense of self, he is feeling so...whole. It is as though the death of Gaster...never happened, despite the fact that it did. But now...Sans...he is having a very peaceful sleep that won't be disturbed. Especially...since he is sleeping with his lovers.

And speaking of lovers...Blake is awake, and she has her head leaning onto her hands, smiling at Sans' peaceful sleeping form. Sans has somehow been able to always make her feel better by just his presence alone. Perhaps it is because the both of them are able to relate to each other, due to the terrible stuff that they had to go through, such as being discriminated. Maybe they have found some comfort in each other's souls.

Blake smiled, as she leaned in towards Sans in kissed him on the forehead, which made a very happy smile appear on his handsome face. The smile on his face made Blake smile as well, as she has loved him way more than even Adam himself, who had preciously caught her heart. But Sans...he makes her heart beat way more than she ever imagined, and she does not even know why how this is possible when it involves Sans.

As Blake smiled down, a voice whispered out.

"You sent to be having a fun time."

Blake turns around...and saw that it was Goel, sitting in the corner of the room, smiling very mischievously. Blake was shocked, and she blushed, but than stopped when Apis spoke out.

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm actually quiet happy that you found someone that you can genuinely love, Blake, even if he has other people that love him as well."

Blake sighed, but than spoke out

"Why are you here, Goel?"

Apis looks down, as he spoke out.

"Well...heh...we haven't seen each other in a very long time. So...I wanted to catch up on you to know what happened. Besides...we haven't seen each other in about a couple of years."

Blake looks at him, surprise, but than shook her head, as...unlike Adam, his older twin brother, Goel is very strong willed and very understanding, and is aware that not all humans are bad, as he has met some humans that are genuinely kind and accepting towards Faunus, and unlike Adam, he uses a longsword that is infused with Ice Dust, which also turns into an assault rifle, as opposed to Adam, who uses Fire Dust in his sword, and his own sheathe is capable of transforming into a shotgun.

A minute later...

Goel and Blake are now outside, standing on the balcony of Atlas Academy, and looking very emotionless at the city, at first. Than, Goel spoke out to Blake.

"So...what happened...while you and I were separated?"

Blake looks down...a little bit uneasy...before she than decided to explain everything, from the fall of Beacon, to trying to stop the White Fang from going too far, too explaining the last fifth with Adam, before killing him, along with Yang.

When she finished, Goel nodded. Although he was well aware of what Adam was doing, he was just making sure that it matches the same story as he saw it, and Blake certainly made a match itself.

"I see..."

Goel than looks at the scenery of Atlas through the Balcony, despite the fact that he is wearing a blindfold, as he spoke out.

"Honestly...I do not blame for what my twin brother had become. It was because of Jacque Schnee that my brother, Adam, became the way he is. And yet..."

He than takes his hands behind his head, and touched the Blindfold, and spoke out to Blake.

"It is amazing and surprising for even me that...despite suffering as much as he did...I somehow never caved into the darkness."