Hanging out with Emerald, Ilia, and Trifa

Sans P.O.V

It has been a week, since the Breach in Vale. Man, it has been a total nightmare for me! I had almost wasted my energy in fighting them. Luckily, my friends have been with me he entire time. I have no idea how anyone can deal with it. Right now, I am in my room, looking at the Book of the Abyss, which has nothing related to my powers, which I think so.

As I kept reading on the book, I than heard a knock on my dorm. Than, I heard Emerald's voice along from the other side.

"Sans? It's Emerald. Do you mind if I come in?"

Sans thought about it for a bit, before deciding to open the door, letting Emerald inside of the SPAN Dorm.

"What is it, Emerald? Do you need me for something?"

Emerald than spoke it out. One I did not expect.

"Well...I noticed that many of your friends have been hanging out with you. So I was wondering...do you mind if I can hang out with you outside, in vale?"

This caught me by surprise. Is she putting me in a similar position to when Neopolitan hung with me. If it is that thing...

"Sure thing...I'll do it."

Emerald than jumped up excitingly, and hugged me into her...yeah best not mention it. After that, I got ready for another one date again.

I went outside with Emerald Sustri, Who is wrapping her arms around my right arm. I was blushing at what Emerald is doing to me. This is not really expected. But I did not complain. In fact, I am glad that she is treating me as an equal, and that master-servant type of thing.

Right now, we are at a carnival. It is really fun there. I can just go and play along for a number of hours here. But Cinder wants to go on a ride, and a game, where we shoot targets in a rather dark cave. Thankfully, the bullets aren't really harmful to both of us. I have no idea who made this sort of game.

As I was shooting my 19th target, I was about to shoot the final one. Emerald and me are tied. I was about to get tot he last one, until Emerald turned me around by force, and she...did a mouth-to-mouth on me. After that, I fainted.

Emerald: "Hehehehe...sorry Sans...better luck next time we do this~."

Well...that was a rather embracing situation to be in. I never thought she would do such a bold move. Than again...we do have a very deep relationship right one another. Do I wasn't really surprised at that action. Hopefully, nobody noticed us there.

Third Person Point Of View...

Unfortunately, they did not need to see them go there. Because they had guessed that Sans went out on a date with the Green Fighter. Needless to say, 2 people are very jealous of that, and both are certainly Faunus. One that is a chameleon, and the other's a spider. What happens to Sans...let us find out the situation.

Sans Gaster Point Of View...Next Day...

I'm now in my room, minding my own buisness. Apparently, I've have gotten a good time with Emerald, and everyone is pressuring him about it. It is seriously getting in my nerves, directly. I don't not know if I can stand such things. Right now, I'm is listening to music to calm himself. It is so peaceful, that I was almost falling asleep.

I was about to sleep, until I felt someone hugging me all over my body. I looked, and saw the souls of who it is.

"Ilia...is that you here."