A Wanted Reuinion

Ruby and Neo are scared for their lives. Salem is now right in front of them. They are both literally hanging at the edge of their lives, and they have no real way to save themselves from what Salem is about to do to them. Salem smirked, which is rather disturbing...as she spoke out to them.

"You both never stood a chance against me. None of you stood a chance...against my power."

Salem than extended her hand, and magic began to generate from her fingertips.

"This time...you will not escape from your fate: Death."

"RUBY!!! NO!!!!"

Yang shouted, as she runs to save Ruby. But Salem made Grimm arms appear, and hold Yang in place, so she can witness her sister's death in front of her. Yang tries whatever she can to break free from the Grimm arms that are holding her. But it is no use. Despite all of that, she still tries to break free to save her sister and Neo.

"RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In fact...most of them are trapped by the black Grimm arms that have appeared, except for Papyrus and Winter, who are weakened, but is still recovering, and both Blake and Weiss. And needless to say, the both of them are in juts as much despair as everyone that is present...to see them killed.

"Damn you, Salem!!! You won't get away with this!!!"

Blake shouted out, while she glared and began to cry, as she wished to do something, but Salem can hold her back, and there is nothing she can do to stop it. Ruby and Neo...they are going to die from Salem's magical attack. Weiss...she can't help but feel so helpless, against a being that is beyond her power, and now...their friends...they are going to die. She balls her hands into firsts, and could almost feel the blood from her hands ready to leak out of the palms that she is squeezing with her fingers.

As the expression on Salem's face darkened slightly, she looks at the group, and a sinister smirk becomes present on her pale veiny face, as she gets ready to fire the magic that will put an end to the Silver Eyed Warrior and her friend. But than...suddenly...out from behind Salem, a strange, turquoise glow is shown brightening behind her, and the brightness of the glow seems to be growing exponentially. Salem stopped smiling, and began to turn behind herself. Neo and Ruby Rose than began to notice the glow also, as well as the other members of the group does notice the person that has suddenly appeared to them now. They all looked up...and their eyes widened...and everyone's mouth smiled widely, as they is filled with joy. Their great friend...and the brother, Sans...he has finally returned to everyone.

he has finally returned to everyone