What Can Defeat an Evil God?

Sans is going through some stuff that's in his house. He is fixing the house from when it was dusty, and is trying to search through the mess. There are photos, books, files, everything from his father's and his own items he possessed. Eventually, he was able to organize the stuff that was really important. Now the house was way more cleaner than ever before.

"Alright, everything is all set and it is all done."

As he looked around, he than heard a voice that he has not heard in a very, very long time.

"Sans..."

"Kyo

"Kyo...it has been a couple of years, right?"

Kyo nodded his head, as he spoke out to Sans.

"It is just...I am trying to remember something important."

Sans than looked really confused.

"What do you mean, Kyo?"

He than looks at his host, as he spoke out.

"I mean...that there is something very important that I have forgotten. I am trying to reclaim the last of my memories, ever since my rebirth from within your essence. After all...I am still returning to my old self."

Sans than nodded, as he spoke out to his friend.

"That is understandable. You can keep on trying to find out what you have lost."

Kyo nodded, as he retreated back into the host's subconsciousness. Sans than looked around, and saw that his home's clean. But as he looked around, he than caught something in his eyesight. It was a strange door of some sort, that in the kitchen door.

"Huh?"

He than opened the door, and saw something. It was a passageway that goes underground. He than walks inside, and began to descend down the stairs.

When he got to the room, he caught sight of something very peculiar. It was a table with a large tablet of sorts. He than walked to it, and despite the fact that the words are not seen very clearly from the damage, he can made out the title that is seen above.

"Tales of the Abyss, second half. This is a new one. What history's in there that has been long forgotten?"

Sans than touched the book, and than...a vision than appeared in his mind, as he is trying to focus his mind on what's happening.

Flashback...many years in the past...

Kaz is scene in a white void of sorts. She is looking around the place that she inside of right now. She has no idea where she is, or why she is here now. All that she knows...is that the place she is inside of is not good. Suddenly, the ground began to break underneath her own feet, and it had given away. She than began to fall down into the gap.