Repairment

Mantle Kingdom...Sans Person View...

Team SEAN have been wandering around the place. After me and Amber determines that it is safe, we all decide to go into the kingdom. The kingdom itself was so messy. There are broken buildings, with only some of them still intact and not damaged. I can even see the things that are heating and keeping the homes themselves warm.

They resemble high-tech incinerators

They resemble high-tech incinerators. I can see that inside of the Mecha one, the Fire Dust powder is twisting and turning out of complete control, like it is a tornado, except without air outside.

As we walked around, one of the people actually noticed and spoke out to me.

"Hey, Kid. Do you mind helping me with the heat generator?! I am really having a little trouble with it! My kids...they're all freezing up. I need help.

I turned and saw that it was a female with dark blue hair. Next to the machine are to twins. One that is a male, the other, female. Unsure what to do, I spoke out.

"Ummm...Okay...I will try."

I went to it and decide to see the problem. When I look into it, I saw that the wires inside have melted inside it.

"The wires melted. It seems that the metal used for the wires are not really strong enough to withstand such such levels of high heat. Thankfully, I have just the materials needed to fix it."

I than put my right hand right above the wires, and made some wires that are entirely made of crystal. I than telekinetically lifted the burnt wires, and infused the crystal wires with lightning dust.

This cause the machine to be activated and running again

This cause the machine to be activated and running again. The children than looked in surprise, but than got out of their blankets and hugged me with gratefulness. As I separated from them, the female's was surprised at what I had just done.

"How...how did you do that?"

I than spoke out to her.

"I used my semblance to create crystal and infused it with lightning dust. And also...I am very creative. That's all you need to know about me."