Chapter 2: Bad Hair Day

It's been a few days now and Y/n is seen walking down the streets of New Meridian as he had been walking around for awhile now.

He left Marie back at home since he didn't want her to go out alone yet and the girl was busy cleaning around the place so Y/n left leaving a note saying that he went out and warned her not to go out.

His purpose was to go around asking anyone about Marie's friend Patricia but unfortunately, some would answer him while others would just plainly ignore him.

Quite rude if you ask me,.

Y/n sighs disappointingly at this as he didn't find anything useful for the whole day and it's almost night now.

Suddenly his stomach grumbled making him start craving for something to eat.

Y/n: Im starting to get hungry...

He quickly looks around him and notices that there was a cafe nearby and set his eyes over it.

Y/n: ... Meh it works..

He walks over to it.

He goes inside and looks around the place, as there weren't that many people.

Though, something caught his attention as his eyes landed on a girl who was sitting on the stool drinking a milkshake.

She was wearing this seemingly grey and black school uniform as well as a hat.

The girl also saw him and at the same time, both holds their heads in pain as something flashes in Y/n's mind but it was blurry as he shakes it off and took a seat

The girl was also confused for she saw something as well but what?

Her eyes didn't leave Y/n as he took a seat two stools from her right as the waiter came.

Waitress: Hello there, what can I get you sir?

Y/n: Hmm I'll take two Double cheeseburgers, two deep fried chickens, 3 stacks of pancakes, 2 Pastas and 2 large chocolate milkshakes.