Chapter 37: Secrets of the Skullheart

The power of the SkullHeart was always a mystery to all mortals.

Whenever they felt like they know it's capabilities. The Heart continues to prove them wrong like it was made to do..

There are other Skull Heart's out there. Each having one in different Alternate Universe's and Dimensions but none have the same level as this one.

Unlike the others, this very SkullHeart limits is unknown.

We created it... but yet we don't even know it's true strength, after all we were young back then as ts one of the first..

I can't even remember what are the things we used to create it with.

Only Mother knows! For she was the one to prepare it all, although looks like she went through a lot seeing she was exhausted at that time.

Though it seems not even she knows the full extent of this SkullHeart's power.

We only know that it can rival us Goddesses but is that really true though?

Well who knows, only time will tell...

You could say this Universe's SkullHeart is an anomaly.

This SkullHeart is still a Mystery after all. Even us it's creators don't really know the full details of it.

But what we do know is, that this one is special, it can greatly shake the Worlds.

________________________________________________

....

Y/n: Okay where the heck is Umbrella? What happened!?

After the events lf last chapter and the shocking news at the end.

Y/n had quickly made his way to Lab 8 with Squigly coming along where there, they saw everyone has gathered.

Even the girls were there as Filia and Patricia were comforting Marie as Squigly joins them.

Parasoul was looking like she's about to have a panic attack as Molly does her best to calm her down while many were running around, looking at every camera put throughout the city.

Alleys, Banks, restaurants and many more to keep watch on suspicious activities, and now they're trying to find any clue to where Umbrella disappeared but none were found so far!

Now currently, Y/n was asking the question everyone was thinking about.

What happened!?

Dr. Avian: Tch! The cameras are all a dead end! We can't find anything!

Parasoul: Well keep searching!! There's gotta be a clue!!

Y/n quickly went to Marie as the girl was shaking in tears.

Y/n: Marie, what happened? How did Umbrella go missing?

Marie: I.. I don't know! I don't know Y/n! W-We were walking home after going out for groceries and the next thing we know, s-she.. she disappeared!!!

Parasoul: You don't know!? How do you not know!? You were supposed to be watching her!!

She shouted as she stomps her way towards them but Patricia was there to stop her.

Patricia: Hey! Back off Princess! Don't go blaming Marie! I was there too!! Like we said, we don't know!! She really just disappeared! Not even leaving a trace! Heck even Toby didn't know here she went and he's a Dog!!

She pointed out, holding the said dog, who was currently in Filia's arms whimpering in sadness.

Nadia: Well what about the Medici!? It has to be them right?!