Chapter 17: In Lab 8

In a White void.

Y/n was seen standing in the middle of nowhere, full of nothing but plain white space.

He was just standing there, in a dazed look, staring into the White nothingness until blue flames started surrounding him.

Strings finding it'it's way into confining him and suspended in mid air.

All while Y/n continues to stare blankly as a figure approaches and before you know it...

Everything went back before you could see the figure and the last thing that happened was...

*Ba-dump*

.

.

*Ba-dump*

.

.

*Ba-dump*

.

.

*Ba-dump*

...

..
.

__________________________________________________________

A pair of eyes slowly opens, the sound of groaning was heard followed by a familiar voice.

Y/n: W...Where am I?

Y/n who was covered in bandages slowly and groggily got up from a bed, a hospital bed at that, with the constant sound of beeping from HRM on his right that continues to beep and ring around the room he's in.

Y/n: ....... Am I in the Hospital?

Looking down at his body, he touches his injuries, especially to his stomach which he felt that it had been stitched closed.

Now trying to remember what happened, his mind was a bit blurry as he struggles to remember.

Y/n: Ugh... My head damn hurts....

Holding his head, groaning as he then tries to get off bed.

Although he almost fell down to the floor as his legs felt like they were made of jelly but luckily he had the IV stand for support.

Going to the door he slowly opens it and peeks outside, and saw no one there and something was off, instead of the white colored Walls that Hospitals have, the whole place had bland color instead.

It was weird but Y/n shrugs it off as he left the room, leaning on the wall for support holding his side.

But just as he was about to turn to the side, he had to back away once he saw soldiers talking, walking past by him as he helds his breath,

Y/n: Am I really in the hospital or what?

He whispered looking confused and a bit nervous due to seeing the Soldiers seemingly patrolling around the halls.

Y/n hurrily opens a door and went inside to avoid being seen but that turns out to be a mistake.

For in that door...

....lies a Cafeteria room.

From the moment he went inside, the whole room went quiet as many eyes had turn to him as he stood there, frozen in shock, at the huge number of Egret soldiers as well as some Scientists and other employees of this place having their lunch together.

Some look surprised while some look cautious seeing Y/n,as the latter immediately snaps out of it and slowly turns around and hurrily opens the door and left.