Chapter 28: Fun time with fellow Espers

Y/n was currently seen walking back on the streets of New Meridian, and this time he was looking rather nervous...

Why? It's because of the two girls behind him.

One was a cinnamon roll, a bundle of joy full of kindness and positive energy while the other is a clear opposite and definition of hell for him with all that violence, glaring and menacing dark aura around her.

Who am I describing?

Well it's Frisk and Chara! The Esper twins!

Y/n was paired with them together in patrols, much to the chaotic twin disapproval.

It was decided that all of them would be paired together for today's patrol much to the dissatisfaction of Chara but orders were orders... no matter how much she wants to disobey it.

Frisk: Isn't this exciting! I'm looking forward to working well with you Y/n!

Y/n: Y-Yeah....

He sweated which she notices and grew worried.

Frisk: Whats wrong?

Y/n: N-Nothing....

He sweated and looking tense for some reason.

Frisk seeing this looks to behind to see her sister, leering at them but mostly glaring at Y/n which she sighs.

Frisk: Don't worry about my Sister, I'll try to talk to her.

Y/n: Oh you don't have to do that I—

Frisk: I said don't worry about it! She's been like this for awhile now so a talk from me should snap her out of it.

Y/n: ...Thanks Frisk.

She smiled at him and Y/n has too admit, she looks really really adorable!

Y/n; Hehe cute..

He unconsciously patted her head much to the twin's shock especially Frisk.

She starts blushing from his headpats.

Frisk: W-What are you doing?

He realizes what he was doing.

Y/n: Oops sorry! Hehe force of habit..

Chara: Grrrr...

He quickly pulls away seeing Chara glaring hard at him.

If looks could kill, yeah you get the point.

Frisk suddenly felt disappointed and had that look of a sad puppy but hid it away.

They then entered New Meridian Mall where they do their patrol for the day.

They all look around the place to see it bustling with so many people, entering and exiting.

Frisk took this as a chance to talk to her Twin.