Chapter 19: Decisions made

???: Hey sis~ Whatcha doing?~

Once the two girls from before were heard as they were shown back in the room full and stacked of many things.

???2: Oh nothing, just watching a few timelines and universes.. Just now, I had watched an interesting fight between a Ninja Swordsman and a Demon.

???2 was currently looking at a screen of an old TV, while holding a joystick in hand.

???: Really~? That sounds very interesting! And here I thought you went out to check that door~

???2: Well honestly, I was about to but decided not to go.

???: Why is that~?

???2: Mother's in there.

This made her sister instantly flinch and laughs nervously.

???: Is that so? Hehe glad I came to this place first hehe...

Her sultry tone was gone, replaced by nervousness.

???2: Yes, glad you did! who knows what Mother will do if she saw you there..

Both Sisters shivered in fear at the thought.

???: But why's Mother there? What if she sees the crack on the lock!?

She panics but her sister didn't seem worried but more like she was confused.

???2: I don't think you need to worry about that. Mother already saw it and... she seems.... happy?

???: Happy? Why is that?

???2: I don't know dear sister... I don't know.....

______________________________________________

Y/n was seen lying in bed, looking lost in thought.

It has been days now since he returned back to the girls, there was a tearful reunion with the two girls, Filia and Marie, but even Squigly joins in the heartful group hug as they wouldn't stop crying onto Y/n.

They all thought he was gone forever but thankfully he came back, looking safe and sound!

But ever since then, Y/n was stucked in this hotel, unable to go out due to Marie forbidding him in doing so.

Y/n couldn't blame her, she's been worried sick along with Filia and Squiggly.

They've practically searched for him for few days and only to find nothing.

The girls were all relieve to see him come back.

But ever since then Y/n was never allowed to go out by himself by Marie.

He already told him about his story, to where he was but he changed some things out, leaving holes which he no doubt made the girls suspicious of it, especially Marie but they didn't asked.

Sighing, Y/n got up from his bed and went to his window, opening it he jumps out and stri vs shoot out of his sleeves into upwards, flinging himself up onto the rooftops of this abandoned hotel.

There Y/n sat himself down on the chimney, now admiring the clear blue sky.

Y/n: There's still the Princess offer too. I wonder if I should accept it or not?

That's also the other thing Y/n has his mind on. Most of the time, he kept thinking about Princess Parasoul's offer.

Whether he should accept it or not?

He's aware of the ups and downs of this offer, if he accepts it then he'll go onto possibly dangerous missions with the Egrets lead by Parasoul herself, plus he could get paid for it but there's a risk of getting injured or possibly killed seeing there's lots of dangers in this City or kingdoms. Especially the Skullgirl.