Chapter 6: Turn of Events

In the abandoned Hotel.

Marie was seen frowning as she places around back and forth in the living room.

Filia was also there looking at Marie worried while Samson was busy looking at a magazine fulle of women swimwear with a smile.

Marie: Grr where is he!?

Filia: I-Im sure he'll be here Marie, we just have to wait.

Marie: But we've been waiting for hours now! It's already late at night and he was supposed to be back at 5! That idiot, what's keeping him so long!?

She shouted out in anger but inside she was worried sick.

What could have happened to make him late, Marie hated this. She hated the thought of losing a friend like..

What happened to Patricia.

Mari almost having tears coming out of her eyes quickly wipes them away as Filia could look in worry.

Filia: Well I could go look for him if you want. If you'd like that, I'm worried too.

Marie: Y-Yeah, but I'm coming too.

Filia: B-But Y/n wouldn't-

Marie: I know what he said but this time I'm coming too! That idiot, I have a feeling he's in some kind of trouble so that why we should find him and I'm coming whether you like it or not.

Filia: A-Alright but stay close.

Samson: Yeah listen to us kid, the streets are dangerous especially when it comes to nighttime,

Marie just nodded before all of them left not forgetting to lock the door on their way, but deep inside, both girls couldn't help but feel something bad is about to happen.

___________________________________________________

After what happened last chapter.

We now see Y/n running and jumping on rooftops.

Y/n: Got to get there faster... Nadia is in trouble!

He then saw a Tram going to the direction of Little Innsmouth as this was pure luck, seeing there were still active trams as Y/n jumps down on top of it hitching a ride while trying to catch his breath.

Y/n: Man running and jumping is tiring...

He wipes the sweat off of him before seeing a familiar road that'll lead him to his destination.

Seeing this, Y/n shoot out his strings on a lamppost as he swung himself up to a building before jumping to another.

Soon he made it to where Nadia is as there he went inside the restaurant barging open which startled the people inside.

Minette: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: Huff..Huff.. N-Na.... Na..

Minette: Na- what?

Y/n: Na.. Na..Na.Na..

Y/n was clearly out of breath as he breathes in air and Minette seeing this looks worried as she patted him in the back and gave him water which he obliges.

Minette: T-There better?

Y/n: Thanks! As I was saying.... WHERE THE HELL IS NADIA!?

Minette: W-What, Nadia?

Y/n: YES!! Where is she!?

Nadia: Whats with all these shouting?

She then came into the room trying to see the commotion but saw Y/n who was out breath as she looks confused.