Chapter 7: The Skullgirl

The Skull Heart.

To those who have heard of this can have mixed feelings to all.

Some goes terrified of it even from the mention of it's name.

Some can get quite exotic when they hear it especially those who are filled with Greed or that power hungry.

But nevertheless in the end.

This powerful sentient artifact will bring nothing but despair to all.

Every seven years after its previous destruction, it reappears to grant a wish to a woman.

The wish can be of incredible magnitude, but it comes at a great price.

The Skull Heart often twists even selfless wishes into brutality, ending wars by causing even more destruction, bringing back a loved one as an undead minion, and in return inhabits the body of the woman who wished upon it, in time turning the woman into a Skullgirl.

A murderous, extremely powerful woman corrupted by the Skull Heart, capable of raising corpses as mindless minions, bringing about destruction in an endless cycle with the purpose of one day ending the world

The time it takes to become a Skullgirl after wishing on the Skull Heart depends on how selfish your heart or wish is, selfless wishes such as wishing for a war to end.

An example to this is the previous Skullgirl Queen Nancy, who made a wish for Peace in war as it took a few years for her to turn into a Skullgirl.

Her wish was not that pure as her transformation was only delayed,

It all depends in the wish in whether either it be pure or not.

Nothing good comes out from it.

Such a dreaded artifact it is to all..

______________________________________________

Chaos.

Utter chaos was shown in the scene.

Many people were seen fleeing and screaming as black smokes rised up into the night sky.

All coming from blue flames being spread around.

But what made it worst was that some of the Undead has arisen as they all came out from the graveyard in the city,

Skeletons were floating in the air along with coffins.

Suddenly, a group of soldiers who wore uniforms similar to that came to Nazi soldiers came appearing and starts to deal with the Undead.

All of them also had this umbrella symbol on their arm bands as seeing this, the people grew hope.

The Black Egrets were here.