Chapter 8: The Nun

.

.

.

.

*CLANG!*

*CLANG!*

*CLANG!*

*BAM!*

???: ACK!!

A redhead woman was shown being thrown away crashing to a wall.

Blue flames were all around them as it rages on, burning anything in it's way into ashes as a silhouette was shown floating towards the woman.

???: I... I'm not done yet.. Skullgirl!!

The figure in front of her was the famed Skullgirl.

A person who bears the ancient artifact, the Skullheart, inside of her body,

An artifact that grants the bearer to have the power than can cause chaos and destruction in their paths.

The woman struggled to get up but she went down on her knees, weakened from the fight, obviously was her lost.

???: D-Dammit... get up... get up!!

She tries to push herself up to get back and fight but ended up unconscious.

The Skullgirl looks at her for a moment before turning to see that the Black Egret soldiers were still dealing with her Skull minions.

Skullgirl: ......

She then turns around and starts to leave as the blue flames starts to diminish before everything went black as the only thing could be shown....

.... was the blood red skull shape eyes of the Skullgirl.

_________________________________________________

.

.

.

Y/n: U-Ugh.... W-Where am I?

He groans as he looks around him seeing he was in a unfamiliar room that looks old but was quite tidy.

Y/n looks down to see his torso wrapped in bandages as well as his hand. He also saw his hoodie and scarf neatly folded on the side along with a new plain white shirt as well as his Needle weapon! Though a sense of relief came to Y/n when his scarf was still there, he doesn't know why but it's important to him.

???: You're at the Great Cathedral my child.

He looks to the door and saw a beautiful Nun with her eyes close holding a tray of water and a plate of food, smiling a bit at him.