Chapter 36: Sienna Contiello

Here again

Here again.

But this time, a very womanly figure is seen standing in front of the door.

The door which now had more cracks on it as it glows ominously, exerting a strange energy from inside which made the woman smile.

???: Soon...Just a little more...

Behind her, all the way to the corridor, the two sisters were watching, spying on her. Their entire presence and appearance hidden from a magic cloak they had.

???2: Mother looks really happy~

???3: Yes, which begs the question is.. why? What is that door really Sister?

???2: I don't know Sister~ I don't know~

They already questioned this many many times but yet couldn't find any answer. They already went through many books trying to find it but yet nothing came out of it.

That door was strange. An anomaly they could say, the very energy around it was something unimaginable. They couldn't explain it well as the power seeping out of that door was unpredictable.

Sometimes it felt very chaotic, it had the aspects of both light and darkness itself, times it felt peaceful and other times it felt violent.

But most of the time.... it felt empty.

It was really an anomaly...

Although, something has nagging at the back of their minds... that this energy felt really familiar. Like they already encountered it once before but where and when?

Unfortunately, no matter how much they try to look into their memories, they couldn't remember where they felt it. It's like something was missing.

???2:There's only one way to find about it now Sis~

???3: *Sighs* Well it's the only option left...

The only way now is to ask their Mother themselves for she was the only one to know what's this grandeur hall and that door for but yet they couldn't, they were hesitant and afraid to do so.

Their Mother after all is one of the most scariest being they know, making her angry is not something they want..

The sisters looks at each other and nodded as they left, planning it another time.

But little did they know, their Mother was smiling, giggling even.

This whole time, she was already aware of their spying, despite their best attempt at hiding their presence but she could still sense just a little bit of their energy.

After all, their Mother knows all..

.

.

.