Chapter 27: Sacred Ground

A new year has begun for Canopy Kingdom.

Many things have happened last year, especially for the Medici Mafia from the Skullgirl's return.

But despite that, New Meridian city has been..... quiet for a month now from the last attack of the Skullgirl.

Many began to wonder where did she go?

Is she dead?

Gone for another 7 years?

Doubt that, but people can't help it for she's been really quiet again.

Many even joked about her enjoying the holidays too.

I mean everyone has to, right?

But they can't let their guard down yet, especially the ASG and Egrets as well as the Medici family for it's only been a month.

Now currently, days after New Year's Eve.

Marie: So this is the place...

Both she and Y/n looks at the Cathedral in front of them.

Yes, you read it right, Cathedral.

Both of them were currently now standing in front of the Cathedral near the neighborhood town, Maplecrest.

Y/n: Yeah, this is the place I woke up in, and Agatha is the Nun I told you about. You know, the one who saved me.

Marie nods hearing this, remembering the story,

They entered the Cathedral and Marie was in complete awe seeing the inside of this place.

It looks more bigger on the inside than it is outside!

Marie: This place is beautiful...

Y/n smiled as he too had the same thought seeing it first time.

Y/n: Hello Agatha? Sister Agatha! Hello!

His voice echoes around the place as Marie then smacks him.

Marie: Dummy! Don't go shouting like that, this place is sacred ain't it?

Y/n: Whoops sorry my bad hehe..

He grins sheepishly as Marie sighs at her Boyfriend's antics.

Marie: Honestly you...

Y/n: Well it doesn't seem that she's here. Let's try looking for her.

Marie: Mm, alright, though what does she look like?

Y/n: Well she wears nun clothes which I did mentioned she's one, I think she has Blonde hair underneath that hat and OH! She also has some HUGE badonkers! Most likely larger than Parasoul's and she's a very nice lady once you got to know her..

He crosses his arms, nodding as Marie eyes twitches from this.

That's when he realizes what he just said.

Y/n: Oh wait-

*BONK!*

Y/n: TwT..... I deserve that.

He lets out crocodile tears as Marie walks off leaving him with a large bump on his head.

Marie: 💢 That perverted idiot lazy stupid boyfriend of mine! How dare he talks about size in front of me!!

She growled out loud before she looks down to hers as she touches it and that only made her more irked as she blushes.

Marie: >///<Why am I thinking things like this!?

Their search for Agatha starts.

Y/n went to the direction, to where the room he woke up at as well as other rooms to look around while Marie went to the other.