Chapter 35: The Circus Girl's love & loyalty

Important announcement at the end😋.
__________________

New chapter begins..

This time, the whole chapter focuses on the one and only!

Cerebella!

Cerebella: Hey there! The name's Cerebella, I am the master of the Living Weapon Vice Versa, working as a Circus performer on.. well the Circus.

In a flashback memory Cerebella is shown working out with her acrobatics skills.

Cerebella: But in truth I mainly work for the Medici Family, under Vitale, at least that was before I got sent into prison after a crazy fight with a crazy blood thirsty bitch.

In a flashback memory, she is shown crossing her arms with Vice Versa doing the same as with her were other Circus performers, training under Black Dahlia but then it changes into chaotic fight against Eliza then her thrown into a prison cell.

Cerebella: It has been about 2 months now since I've been here and there hasn't been any dull moments...

Cerebella is walking into the prison courtyard, looking around the place seeing many criminals with their gang under the watchful eyes of the Egrets. Yup no dull moments...

Cerebella: I have been constantly dealing with some thugs that has a grudge with the Medici.

Cerebella was then shown walking away after dealing with said thugs, despite not having Vice Versa, Cerebella still packs a punch when it comes to combat,

Cerebella: ..But I always end up putting them in their place although it's been happening a lot lately as they never learn their lessons.. some of them though..

Cerebella was now walking towards a row where only one prison cell is occupied with the rest being empty.

Cerebella: Because of that, I have been kept under constant watch by the Egrets and I got separated from other prisoners to avoid more trouble..

Although that sounded plainly monotonous, she was smiling.

Cerebella: But I wasn't bothered by it as I was more glad because I got to have my own prison cell with no roommates.

Slowly the camera pans over the empty prison cells before into Cerebella's.

Cerebella: But the thing is...

She was then shown leaning on the wall currently, a sad face on her.

Cerebella: ...I miss home..

Her tone, full of sadness as she looks up at the heavy barred window, seeing an Airship flying past by..

It's gonna be almost 3 months soon since her imprisonment here and no one from the Medici came to help her out, especially Vitale.

No attempts or whatsoever, not even a visit from them. She kinda hoped and expected her best friend Feng from Cirque des Cartes,  didn't show up either.

It's either she doesn't know or wasn't allowed to. Although Cerebella guess it's the first one.

This honestly made her sad and felt betrayed as Cerebella sighs and buries her face to her knees...

Will she ever get out of here?

Egret: Hey you got a visitor.

Cerebella: A Visitor?

She thought,her mind quickly went to Vitale but she shook it away, no way it was him.

Then that could only mean..!

*Knock!*

*Knock!*

???: Knock knock!

Cerebella hearing his voice immediately looks up in shock.