Chapter 38: All out Skullgirl's!!

*BOOM!*

*BURST!*

Eliza stabs her staff to the ground which blood figures of Egyptian dance erupted hitting Squigly into the air as she backflips to regain her standing.

Eliza quickly then spins her staff, breaking and deflecting knives thrown at her as then Double jumps in, sending a whip attack at them with her tentacles.

Chara: Gross!!

Eliza jumps, forming her arms into wings, shooting blood feathers at them which they dodge before suddenly, Eliza got grab by black hair, snaking around her body shredding it a bit.

Samson: GET OVER HERE!!

He pulled with all his might, dragging Eliza back to the ground as Filia jumps and spins, landing a hard kick with hair drill towards the Egyptian lady sending her flying back.

Double slid backwards from being pushed by Frisk and Chara.

Eliza groans in pain as she got up, bits of her face had been ripped off showing her Skull as her eyes turn back and yellow..

Eliza: Ugh.. I commend you for that hit.. But you need to do better than that~

She regenerated her skin before swinging her staff, sending blood spikes at them to which Chara got in front and slash them all before spinning her knife around before summoning more as she throws it but Double easily caught them all in the form of Filia and returns it back.

Chara shatters all of her knife before Squigly and Filia ran past her as they attack Double who took on the form of Ms.Fortune as she claw attacks them before she then transform into a grotesque version of Filia herself..

Samson: Tch this one is too troublesome! It can take on any form making this freak too versatile!!

Filia: No kidding! Just seeing my face like this is giving me the creeps!

Both quickly blocks a copy version of their cockroach attack before Squigly jumps over the two and Leviathan fires a dragon breath at Double, which hits, burning her.

Double: Urgh!!

She cried out in pain before discarding bit of her flesh to rid of the flames.

*CLANG!*

Eliza blocks Chara's knife before she grabs her and throws her back as Frisk then jumps in with her shield and they clashed as sparks of lightning and blood flies off from it.

Eliza: HAhaha! You may have survive my Blood Dragons but can you survive this!

Suddenly, blood formed snakes erupted from her back as they viciously lunges at Frisk which she quickly enlarges her shield, blocking them but they start attacking wildly.

Eliza kept laughing, as finally she got the chance to dance with them, keeping up with the vicious onslaught of attacks she's dealing to Frisk who was now struggling but kept on as her eyes glows red to which Eliza notices.

Eliza: Yes! That's right! Show me your power! Your potential!

Frisk gritted her teeth struggling to hold on as then Chara appears right above Eliza and was about to drive her knife to her face but Double appeared, in the form of Parasoul, kicking her away as she went crashing to her sister who caught her.

Filia and Squigly quickly switch in for them after getting a bit disoriented as they attack together with their Partners but then..

*Boom!*

Suddenly out of nowhere, the roof of the cage exploded with rainbow blasting through it as it struck Eliza and Double as they shriek in pain and the blast exploded.